Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment 2020-22

Options
  • 28-09-2019 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys!

Starting a new thread this year so we can all keep updated on the process. Anyone else apply? Has anyone heard anything back yet? :)

Best of luck everyone!
    Post edited by Tenger on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ehol

SLR9000 wrote: »
    Hi guys!

Starting a new thread this year so we can all keep updated on the process. Anyone else apply? Has anyone heard anything back yet? :)

Best of luck everyone!

Hi, I have applied but haven’t received any further information yet. 🀞

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sibh21

Hi, I applied too but haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭popers98

Hi, I have also applied and haven’t heard anything yet. I did see on another forum that someone posted on 26/09/19 that they had a video interview to do... not sure if that would be correct after the applications only closing 3 days previous. It is normally around 2 weeks or so when you get invited to do assessments and an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dae1996

Hi I got an email to complete the online assessments and video interview. Has anyone else heard back anything? Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SLR9000

I sent my video interview this morning! Best of luck everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 HappyFace22

SLR9000 wrote: »
    Hi guys!

Best of luck everyone!

Hi I got an email to complete the online assessments and video interview last week, all completed so fingers crossed

Hi, has anyone heard anything after they submitted their assessments and video interview? Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jennymanders

I got the email for the video interview , sent it in last week . Hopefully hear back soon 🀞🼠Good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lilac.sky

I sent my video and online assessments 10 days ago.
    I’m checking my email as crazy , but no news yet.
    Let’s hope for the best and Good luck for all!! 😊😊

hey!
    any news?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

Sent my video and online assessments nearly 2 weeks ago and still nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 HappyFace22

Haven’t heard anything yet but hopefully soon. Could take anywhere between 2 weeks to 1 month to hear back so hopefully

I guess we just have to be patient... :/
    I will post if I have any news!
    🀞

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Just to highlight that passed on previous Aer Lingus recruitment processes be prepared for a long wait with no updates. This is not posted in a negative fashion but just an fyi based on the experiences posted on threads over the last 4-5 years.

Good luck to all

Hi, has anyone heard anything for Aer Lingus?

nothing...
    I wonder if happen the same to you guys.
    my application status stills the same:”invite for the online tests”, even though I made the video interview.
    I’m thinking about sending them an email or ringing but I don’t want to bother them :/

lilac.sky wrote: »
    nothing...
    I wonder if happen the same to you guys.
    my application status stills the same:”invite for the online tests”, even though I made the video interview.
    I’m thinking about sending them an email or ringing but I don’t want to bother them :/

How did you check your application status?

clairey wrote: »
    How did you check your application status?

Google for “aer lingus north gate arinso”.
    then, open the first result.
    in the upper right corner you will see “sign in”.
    I hope that helps! :)

Google for “aer lingus north gate arinso”.
    then, open the first result.
    in the upper right corner you will see “sign in”.
    I hope that helps! :)

Thank you! I've got the same invite for pre selection online test as my application status 🀔

you’re very welcome clairey! :)

• Advertisement

Has anyone heard anything yet following on from the video interview? It has been 4.5 weeks now :-(

popers98 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything yet following on from the video interview? It has been 4.5 weeks now :-(

nothing :/

Hi all , I got a call yesterday that I have got through to the next stage , interview out by the airport . Best of luck to everyone !

nothing :/
    I got a call yesterday , through to the next interview . Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ehol

Well done. When is the interview??

Hi all , I got a call yesterday that I have got through to the next stage , interview out by the airport . Best of luck to everyone !

Congratulations Jenny! :)
    And thank you for keep us informed!
    Wish you the best of luck!

Wohoo! Best of luck in the interview, when is it?

Well done. Was that your first tome to apply?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jmack1

By any chance did the number begin with +88? I have a missed call from that number and tried to google it and thought it was a spammy number 🀔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 DG988

Hi can anyone who got a call please text me the last 3 numbers of the phone number , I got 2 missed calls yesterday :) thanks

Advertisement