Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Got a case and a screen protector.

All i need now is a phone to go with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

10% off student discount on UK site without being a student. Note 10+ 5G at 989£ instead of 1099£. Tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

dan786 wrote: »
    10% off student discount on UK site without being a student. Note 10+ 5G at 989£ instead of 1099£. Tempting.

Care to explain how?

That would be very tempting.

I am planning to pick one up on Friday.

Pricing seems similar in most places..will check around on Friday and see what it's like.

Anyone recommendation for a nice cover. Will order one tonight to get it soon, unless anyone order two and was to sell one on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Thor wrote: »
    I am planning to pick one up on Friday.

Pricing seems similar in most places..will check around on Friday and see what it's like.

Anyone recommendation for a nice cover. Will order one tonight to get it soon, unless anyone order two and was to sell one on.
    Not sure about nice but I do want my device protected and the kick stands (there's two) are great:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07V9ZJ1Z3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've had 1 of these of my last few phones and they are a brilliant case, will definitely be ordering again, normally get them from ebay

https://www.spigen.com/collections/galaxy-note-10-plus/products/galaxy-note-10-plus-case-ultra-hybrid-s?variant=12074236837935

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Beersmith wrote: »
    Says site is restricted to authorised users when i try to log in

You dont login. Just checkout without logging into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Beersmith

dan786 wrote: »
    You dont login. Just checkout without logging into account.
    When you click that link all it says is:
    Welcome to the Student EPP Samsung store
    login to see our special offer

Then the only option is to sign in or register!

• Advertisement

Beersmith wrote: »
    When you click that link all it says is:
    Welcome to the Student EPP Samsung store
    login to see our special offer

Then the only option is to sign in or register!

Seems like they fixed it. It took to direct to store page showing discounted prices and could be check out with card, Paypal or Samsung Pay.

Anyone order a 10+ from Three?

Want to find out if they are selling the dual sim unlocked model.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭markad1

DPD delivery to parcel motel between 9 & 10 this morning.
    It's getting nearer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Amazon haven't shipped mine yet and it's showing a delivery date of the 3rd of September, that's going to be heart breaking

My amazon shipment is showing Arriving 27 Aug - 29 Aug. Due to dispatch on 23rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭markad1

Clareman wrote: »
    Amazon haven't shipped mine yet and it's showing a delivery date of the 3rd of September, that's going to be heart breaking

That's a killer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Mine hasn't shipped but has a delivery date of tomorrow. I don't trust it...
    488757.jpg

That's very odd. I wouldn't trust it either. Here's mine:
    488761.png

unklerosco wrote: »
    Mine hasn't shipped but has a delivery date of tomorrow. I don't trust it...
    488757.jpg

Guessing you ordered too parcel motel.

If so that should arrive tomorrow no problem.

It would be tight to arrive tomorrow to parcelmotel if it hasn't shipped already. It would need to ship today to make it in time.

• Advertisement

cookie1977 wrote: »
    It would be tight to arrive tomorrow to parcelmotel if it hasn't shipped already. It would need to ship today to make it in time.

I get next day delivery all the time to parcel motel from Amazon..I think it will show as dispatched later today. During the evening time.

Thor wrote: »
    I get next day delivery all the time to parcel motel from Amazon..I think it will show as dispatched later today. During the evening time.

Next day yes but even then I'd have to place the order by about lunchtime on the day to see it arrive the next.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

My Amazon order still says Aug 29th

But should I have been billed by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

ChopShop wrote: »
    My Amazon order still says Aug 29th

But should I have been billed by now?

Amazon don't usually charge your card until they have dispatched the device

Payment won't hit till they are shipping it I think. I'm living in hope that they split my order in 2 and ship the phone when it's available, I doubt it though :(

Ee63PEU.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Payment won't hit till they are shipping it I think. I'm living in hope that they split my order in 2 and ship the phone when it's available, I doubt it though :(
    Did you select to ship items as they become available? Otherwise they won't ship it till the tablet is ready to ship

unklerosco wrote: »
    Did you select to ship items as they become available? Otherwise they won't ship it till the tablet is ready to ship

Weirdly there wasn't an option to split it, there wasn't a next day option either. I know I was stupid not to do 2 orders, can't change it now unfortunately so I'll just have to wait because of my own stupidity :(:(:(

I have news! Amazon have charged my credit card!!!!

cookie1977 wrote: »
    I have news! Amazon have charged my credit card!!!!

I've even installed the amazon app to track my order, no update yet

• Advertisement

I've even installed the amazon app to track my order, no update yet
    No move on dispatch either but I'm hoping that changes tomorrow morning.

Advertisement