Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Noccers Interview Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Yes I do, though I've none myself.

Do you have tattoos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Nope.

Favourite lesser known artist?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Currently have four, two large pieces, two smaller, more in the pipeline..

How has your day been?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Currently have four, two large pieces, two smaller, more in the pipeline..

How has your day been?.

Had me a motorway drive, and watched a toddler piss on me bad. Rock 'n' roll! :pac:

Any alcomahol imbibed this weekend? If so, what and how many?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Caoimhgh1n wrote: »
    Nope.

Favourite lesser known artist?

Probably David Holmes

What about you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No alcohol here since early December.

Can you tie your shoe laces with your eyes closed?

Had me a motorway drive, and watched a toddler piss on me bad. Rock 'n' roll! :pac:

Any alcomahol imbibed this weekend? If so, what and how many?

Not a thing, all work no play

Any new bands/artists to listen to lately?.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Not a thing, all work no play

Any new bands/artists to listen to lately?.
    I've recently been enjoying Twenty One Pilots, Raleigh Ritchie and Solar Fields.
    They aren't new but they are new to me.

Have you a faveourite band or artist?

I can't ever say one artist/band ever, very flighty and eclectic when it comes to music.

Winter or summer?.

Winter.

What is the best flavour for ice cream?

• Advertisement

I honestly like a good vanilla best, a good one mind..

What would your choice be?.

I think strawberry is amazing.

What superpower would you have?

Invisibility i think. Could do good things for good folk that way.

What would you choose?.

Teleportation I reckon. The joys of visiting new places without the pain of traveling.

What are going to have for dinner?

Salad with chicken, lettuce, sweetcorn, peppers, scallions, egg and peppers.

And to drink?

Just had a big cup of tea. I will have another when I can summon the energy to get off my arse.

Best drink out there?

Non-alcoholic - tea, alcoholic - guinness

Favourite food?.

Cheesy sauce with penne pasta.

What colour are your eyes?

Grey - boring like me!.

Do you like pokemon?

That sounds cool actually.

I like the games, went off the series awhile back.

Best Pokemon?

• Advertisement

A sneaking fondness for jigglypuff when i watched the cartoons years ago, the squirtle :o

Yours?

Blastoise. Water cannons as standard what is not to like.

Best t.v. program?

Oh heck another best question.. Last thing i watched and loved was Person of Interest..

Plain cheese or toasted cheese?.

Sorry. :D Toasted cheese is always amazing.

Least favourite modern trend?

Skinny jeans by far, ugh.

what item of clothing would you ban? Except for the aforementioned skinny jeans of course..

Tracksuit pants. It's practically a uniform around Limerick.

If you could have any job what would it be?

Masochistically i reckon i'd be in mental healthcare, not that i could do much but it would be something.

Famous and rich or anonymous and rich?.

Masochistically I reckon I'd be in mental healthcare, not that I could do much but it would be something.

Famous and rich or anonymous and rich?.
    Anonymous and rich for sure, I like being unknown.

What is the silliest must have if you were rich?

That all parts of the house are designed to be cat and dog accessible

What's yours?

• Advertisement

A projector for my home cinema/gaming area.

Have you ever been outside of Ireland?

Advertisement