Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Black & Decker18V NiCd Cordless Drill/Driver

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I've an older model of this and I have to say it's a great drill, especially for that price.. I've had mine for over 8 years and it's still going strong, holds it's charge for ages... It's great for little odd jobs around the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,024 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Showing as 40 pounds now?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

must be all gone at that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

Bought one a few months back, was poor quality and it had a wonky chuck when it arrived.

Advertisement