Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What games are you going to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

marty2002 wrote: »
    Im in the same boat as yourself mickman, going to the everton game and its my first time at the lane. Im gonna print off a map from google maps to show me how to get from hale to WHL! Though im led to believe that its near certain that there will be other supporters that u can follow.

When you exit Hale in front of you is KFC. Follow the road to the left around the back of KFC (Hale rd), cross to far side (which garage is on) and keep going till you reach first junction. Take right at this junction and then first left (only about 150m after right turn). Volunteer pub will be opp you when you take the left. This will bring you onto Chesnut rd. Keep following this until you reach the High rd, turn right onto the High rd and keep walking till you see ground.

Dont bother with short cuts thro estates if you dont know where you are going. It wont save you that much time.

Or altern a taxi from right outside Hale to corner of park lane/high rd will cost about £8

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

Mullo76 wrote: »
    When you exit Hale in front of you is KFC. Follow the road to the left around the back of KFC (Hale rd), cross to far side (which garage is on) and keep going till you reach first junction. Take right at this junction and then first left (only about 150m after right turn). Volunteer pub will be opp you when you take the left. This will bring you onto Chesnut rd. Keep following this until you reach the High rd, turn right onto the High rd and keep walking till you see ground.

Dont bother with short cuts thro estates if you dont know where you are going. It wont save you that much time.

Or altern a taxi from right outside Hale to corner of park lane/high rd will cost about £8

Thanks for this Mullo, much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

yep - thats mullo

cant wait to hear the champs league music for the first time ever at the lane!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

Blackburn (H)
    Werder Bremen (H)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

heading to Arsenal away next month...
    Mate's a gooner so i'll be sitting with the Arsenal fans :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Jayo11780 wrote: »

....I remember being at Highbury in 1998, couldn't get ticket in away section.... wondering how i'd react if Spurs scored.....it ended 0-0....gooners chanted "Judas" at George Graham.....only a month in the job at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Jayo11780 wrote: »

I really wouldn't bother - watch it in the pub and have a few relaxing pints instead - I did it at Leeds before - swore I'd never do it again - Just not worth the hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

All updated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 D14Yido

Newcastle (H)

Just another question whats the story with season tickets? how many years did you guys have to wait? or cost ? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

Got my tickets this morning for Inter at home! Can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

Now definitely heading to Inter at home, hopefully to Liverpool at home as well.
    Can't make any others this side of Christmas but hopefully at least a couple more in 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Milan away. Getting tickets just below our official 5000. should be a massive presence out there

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

i was due to go to the inter home game but now have to change it to Werder Bremen home and also going to liverpool home game i wish i was going to inter away Ronan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Knocked Bolton away on the head in favour of Milan at WHL a few days earlier.

All amended/updated as appropriate, will yis all stop changing your bleedin' minds??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Newcastle (h) 28th Dec..hope we don't get weather like anything we got last xmas or we won't be going to any game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Inter (home) 2 November :D
    Newcastle possibly(home) december 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Bolton away 7 of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

inter milan home(CHAMPIONS LEAGUE in cas u didnt know!!!) thanks to hatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Liverpool (H)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

just booked flights for Man Utd on Jan 16th

all I need now is a ticket !

All updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 masher

might be able to go over for the ARSENAL away match and Werder Bremen at home ... ehhhhh except theres two problems ...... first is tickets ??? might have to go for match day package for werder even though its big bucks ...:mad: due to second problem .... i'm on crutches till dec 9th ....:( whats the advice about the away match ???? will they let me in on crutches ..??? never been to emirates , only highbury... advice appreciated . terry

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Birmingham (away)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 T1961D

Hoping to go to Man Utd Game flights and hotel booked but looking bad for guest ticket (on sale tomorrow 1st Dec) at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Heading over to the Man Utd game at home on the 16th Jan should be a classic, 5 of us going. Anyone else heading over the sunday morning from dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

West ham (h) 19th March.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

deco72 wrote: »
    Heading over to the Man Utd game at home on the 16th Jan should be a classic, 5 of us going. Anyone else heading over the sunday morning from dublin?

Yeah I am heading over with a few others into stansted on 8.10 flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Ac Milan away, Liverpool away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

AC Milan home and Blackpool home...

Advertisement