Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur 8:00pm KO

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Well done to West Ham, defensively were excellent (not that we created much). Now is not the time to further falter. Secure second, finish the season strongly.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

SuprSi wrote: »
    Same with Kane, who was rubbish, though that could've been the excellent WH defending and poor supply. Spammers up for it, nothing in it but stopping Spurs title challenge, same as Chelsea last season. We'd be the same though, your team has to overcome that pressure but Spurs were always facing a major uphill battle, again like last season.

Fully agree with regard to Harry. Very poor tonight.

In fairness to West Ham they played us at our own game and pressed luke mad men and it worked cause our lads didn't have two seconds on the ball inside there half.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Well done to West Ham, defensively were excellent (not that we created much). Now is not the time to further falter. Secure second, finish the season strongly.

Feels like last season where 1 point was all that was required :eek: Let's hope they hammer Utd next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Fcuk that..anyone but them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

With 30 mins to go we started pumping balls high and long and trying to pull off 30 yard passes that were never on. What's that about? We haven't done that all season, Should have held our composure better and waited till they cracked.

Walker a shambles, Toby uncharacteristically poor. I didn't believe the rubbish in the press about either of them but now I'm not so sure.

Kane and Alli struggled but the service was poor.

Westham were also dominate in the air.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,707 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Three years in a row now is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭joeguevara

We were poor. Regroup and win the remainder. Not one player had a good game. But onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Feels like last season where 1 point was all that was required :eek: Let's hope they hammer Utd next weekend.

Need to respond against United. Even more so Leicester, we owe them.

3 years in a row what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

No idea what that is supposed to mean? Obviously in here for a bite which is pretty childish and pathetic on your part. Well done on your title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Fair play lads, you gave us a good scare. Worried about you next season if you can keep you're squad and manager together.

kev1.3s wrote: »
    Fair play lads, you gave us a good scare. Worried about you next season if you can keep you're squad and manager together.

That's the key - I wonder whether the paper talk around Walker and Toby impacted them tonight as they were both poor. I hope (as a Spurs fan) that none of the key players are sold! :o

That's the key - I wonder whether the paper talk around Walker and Toby impacted them tonight as they were both poor. I hope (as a Spurs fan) that none of the key players are sold! :o

I think unless you're barça or Real Madrid you're always in danger of loosing you're brightest players after a good season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

kev1.3s wrote:
    I think unless you're barça or Real Madrid you're always in danger of loosing you're brightest players after a good season.

Or Man City

kev1.3s wrote: »

Agreed, and with a lot of big clubs looking to do serious business this close season, it's going to make things interesting (and maybe not in a good way for Spurs!)!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Even Chelsea lose sometimes!

Agreed, and with a lot of big clubs looking to do serious business this close season, it's going to make things interesting (and maybe not in a good way for Spurs!)!.

It's going to be an interesting window for all the top clubs. Fwiw I expect yous to hold onto most of you're prospects and strengthen in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭Charliebull

We need to stop feeding into media speculation, Toby will not be sold, Walker may be if that is what manager wants,
    We were always going to be up against it in this game, their whole season is about beating Spurs, it's been a great season with very good progress

Consider this the team above us had no european football this season, the team below had europa league,

We will strengthen in the summer and if we progress again next year then their will only be one outcome

This team has done us proud, given us some great results.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

Very disappointing to lose against them, **** them and **** Karen Brady(I would)

Everyone just seemed to be a little off, the touch, the passing, how did walker come out for the 2nd half, he was all over the shop.

Advertisement