Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy 2 falls down 110 metre well in Malaga

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭malinheader

pah wrote: »
    I don't see a positive outcome here, hoping I am wrong.

Trying to avoid the news today. Really disturbing to listen to. Cant even imagine what that family is going through. Hoping for a miracle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭pah

We can only hope this ends well. It's such a deep tragedy.

Not sure I agree with you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

disgusting ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Sonic Youth

Omackeral wrote: »
    After reading most of your posts on this site, I'm happy to say I finally agree with you.

Thanks lad, needed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭cmac2009

What a sick individual you are

• Advertisement

I had a subnormal here last night threaten me with violence because I ended a post with the phrase 'oh well' as in 'what can you do?'

You're not dealing with rational people in this thread, just to warn you.

I had a subnormal here last night threaten me with violence because I ended a post with the phrase 'oh well' as in 'what can you do?'

Rational people. What a joke. Two sick puppies you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Earleybird

The 2 of you lads are degenerate scum, such a horrible incident and you're looking for cheap laughs. Disgusting.

Earleybird wrote: »
    The 2 of you lads are degenerate scum, such a horrible incident and you're looking for cheap laughs. Disgusting.

Wtf did I do?

When I said 'oh well' that honestly had nothing to do with a well, and yet the headcase went ahead and threatened me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

After Hours has gone to the dogs what a pit it has become

No not because of the people making jokes although some would see their humour in bad taste this place seems to be now infected with people unable to take a joke and who are offended by almost everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

RHJ wrote: »

No not because of the people making jokes although some would see their humour in bad taste this place seems to be now infected with people unable to take a joke and who are offended by almost everything.

Maybe go and look for attention and have the lols elsewhere other than a thread about a possibly dead two year old child.

RHJ wrote: »

There are some things that you just don't joke about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 whistleblower3

Negligent parenting.

Now discuss that aspect. I doubt the "Are U OK Hun" and like and share brigade will want to discuss the elephant in the room.

Having lost a child in similar circumstances, the subject of Negligent parenting should be looked at by the authorities.

Imagine complaining how “gone to the dogs” after hours is cos you can’t make fun of the possible death of a baby. Seriously, imagine this thread being about your child? Wouldn’t you want to rip the heads off certain posters? Absolute rotters on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,066 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Negligent parenting.

Now discuss that aspect. I doubt the "Are U OK Hun" and like and share brigade will want to discuss the elephant in the room.

Having lost a child in similar circumstances, the subject of Negligent parenting should be looked at by the authorities.

Do you mean these parents ? Their other son died of a cardiac arrest due to a congenital heart defect ?

Negligent parenting.

What similar circumstances have you heard about. I have not read or heard this mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of the Simpsons when they heard of this.

Too soon ?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbhiLbT_yGo

• Registered Users Posts: 35,561 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Surely they can test hole for signs of life? A carbon dioxide test to see if there is life? Have they no rope 333ft long>?

davidk1394 wrote: »

That video was the original second post in this thread before the mods deleted it.

That's what's got them so worked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

That video was the original second post in this thread before the mods deleted it.

That's what's got them so worked up.

They deleted the original post? Ffs.. bet they left the post that threatened to kick someones head in though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Mike9832

What similar circumstances have you heard about. I have not read or heard this mentioned.

Nothing

**** talk by a sad wanker, like that Sonic Youth fella who needs a good slap

Tears in my eyes reading his mother post on facebook

In Spain this week, Julen’s parents, are praying for his older brother to watch over him from heaven.

“Oliver, don’t forget your brother, Julen,” his mother wrote on social media, “You know we’ve been waiting for him for many hours. I know you protect him a lot, my little King.”

Later, she posted another picture of a sleeping baby: “If it’s true that there’s a God up there,” she wrote, “help him please.

“Hold on Julen.”

Ninthlife wrote: »
    They deleted the original post? Ffs.. bet they left the post that threatened to kick someones head in though

And rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Mike9832 wrote: »
    He can pm me and i'll gladly meet up with him to do it

Sure

• Registered Users Posts: 16,066 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

What the actual .. is wrong with some people . A two year old baby is somewhere on his own and his mother and fathers hearts breaking with terrible pain . And yet some people are so attention seeking they seek it on this thread .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    What the actual .. is wrong with some people . A two year old baby is somewhere on his own and his mother and fathers hearts breaking with terrible pain . And yet some people are so attention seeking they seek it on this thread .

Hard men flexing their muscles and puffing their chests on a thread about a likely dead baby. Morto

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Sure

Man I think there are a couple of people who will meet up, it's not a joke.

All the way from Athy to Stradbally. Even in the local for the next Manchester United game.

And it makes me look like the one who was starting **** here!

Haha. Well played mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Any updates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Just a bunch of edgelord, hard chaws.

Pay them no heed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Mike9832

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Any updates?

Not much

Been checking every few hours

They’re trying to determine whether they can safely widen the hole to let a rescuer go deeper

Haven't seen a timeline on it

Advertisement