Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pandora style charms

• 24-07-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

So Pandora have been around a while now, prices haven't change much, has anyone found a good reputable site which sells proper charms for Pandora braclets without the Pandora price tag?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

mel1 wrote: »
    So Pandora have been around a while now, prices haven't change much, has anyone found a good reputable site which sells proper charms for Pandora braclets without the Pandora price tag?

No similar one but the shop in Kildare Village is good as the charms & bracelets themselves are all reduced by quite a bit. I got some for 15e there last November.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jo.r

I came across this site historiccentre house.com charms are really cheap has anybody usf them or is it a case of to good to be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

jo.r wrote: »
    I came across this site historiccentre house.com charms are really cheap has anybody usf them or is it a case of to good to be true

Definitely 'too good to be true' (and they don't even look that good!)

There's no visible stamp of sterling silver.
    Poor enough English on the site.
    Contact details - an online email facility? No phone number/no address etc.

AVOID!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I got a lovely Pandora-style bracelet for my cousin's 21st last year. It was Newbridge Silver. Might be worth checking out their site. :/
    http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/gift/r289/bracelets

Advertisement