Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather Girl

• 15-07-2001 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Does anyone know who that weather girl on TG4 is? She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Perhaps if you fire off an email to their head of programming ( mailto:cilian.fennell@tg4.ie ), he could tell you wink.gif

Bard
    I've got a plan... and it's as HOT... AS MY PANTS!!!" - Lord Flashheart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

Yeah I know. I was actually considering emailing their public relations person, as I scanned the site for details, of which there are none. It's a sad, sad time for people who like their women with flowers in their hair.

I need a good excuse, not something that makes me sound like a meat puppet. I could say that I'd like to know for my website! Yeah, that's not going to have any weirdo implications at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,233 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Phone their PR people and say that you are a fan.

Of course we know that 'fan' does not adequately describe your, eh, 'craving'.

Advertisement