Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi 8

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

I have an issue with my Mi8 but i don't know if it is my service provider (Tesco Mobile) or the phone itself.

The issue is if i have a missed call from a contact where the missed call logs the number without international prefix.

If i try and call them back via the missed call list, the prefixes their number with +32. So say i missed a call from 087 1111 222, when i call back it applied prefix +32 87 1111 222.
    The funny thing is if the missed call is from a contact and the missed call is logged with the irish prefix (e.g. +353 86 7777 777), it calls back no problem.

The contacts that appear in missed call list with no prefix are saved with a prefix in my contacts so i don't know what is going on.

Any thoughts?

Advertisement