Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season Ticket 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Where on earth is 406? Is that the VIP area in the Cusack?

We were there for the Dublin game. The seats even have armrests! It's a quality view. It's essentially the upper bit of 306.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Davin 319 or 320 is all I’m getting now.
    Does anyone know if there’s any harm in waiting until Friday to get tickets to see if anything better comes up? Would there be a chance that they’ll say they’re all gone for season ticket holders and tough luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭BandMember

Tickets available now. Section 406. First time I've been placed somewhere that doesn't start with 30.

Is this for a season ticket holder? Never heard of anyone being allocated seats there before! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

304 for me for Sunday. Happy enough, with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭westcork67

Just to clarify? - I am a season ticket holder but not for any of the participating teams on Sunday - I got an email saying I was entitled to entry to the Finals on Sunday - when I went to the purchases tab in the season ticket portal it showed the tickets but it had a PURCHASE button - will I be charged for the tickets or do I get them as part of my season ticket? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

BPKS wrote: »
    It was formerly the Ard Comhairle area before the Hogan was developed.

Best seats in the Cusack lower by far.

Jammy fecker - I could nearly be linesman where they fecking put me for Sunday.::mad:

Same here.
    307 but nearly on the pitch!! FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

westcork67 wrote: »
    Just to clarify? - I am a season ticket holder but not for any of the participating teams on Sunday - I got an email saying I was entitled to entry to the Finals on Sunday - when I went to the purchases tab in the season ticket portal it showed the tickets but it had a PURCHASE button - will I be charged for the tickets or do I get them as part of my season ticket? Thanks

No charge. They are free

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

BandMember wrote: »
    Is this for a season ticket holder? Never heard of anyone being allocated seats there before! :confused:

Yep. I'm a mayo season ticket holder. Always get something in the 30X sections. Surprised but delighted with my allocation. In a seating group with 6 others who are also equally happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Tickets available now. Section 406. First time I've been placed somewhere that doesn't start with 30.

406 is right behind 306

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

laneykin wrote: »
    Davin 319 or 320 is all I’m getting now.
    Does anyone know if there’s any harm in waiting until Friday to get tickets to see if anything better comes up? Would there be a chance that they’ll say they’re all gone for season ticket holders and tough luck?

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

ANYone not using their ST Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Prop Joe wrote: »
    ANYone not using their ST Sunday?

Me

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thepines

Does anybody have a spare ticket for Sunday from their season ticket entitlement that I could use?

Upper Cusack 708 available now.

Adult & Juvenile ticket available FoC for Croke Park tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thepines

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Adult & Juvenile ticket available FoC for Croke Park tomorrow.

Can I take them please

thepines wrote: »
    Can I take them please

Email?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

Season Tickets getting a hammering on Joe Duffy at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭kala85

statto25 wrote: »

Why what's going on..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

kala85 wrote: »

Why what's going on..

Folks complaining about attendance not being recorded despite being at games, losing out on all Ireland tickets because of their mistakes and the refusal of the GAA to resolve any issues. I had to stop listening but I must throw on the podcast later on.

Heard it back on the podcast.
    Be interested to see if the gaa come back onto the radio with a reply

Awful battle with them a few years ago....

https://mayoclub51.com/quick-update-croke-park-season-ticket-scanning-attendance-problems/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

mayo.mick wrote: »

Spoke to many Mayo heads about it this season with similar stories. I have season tickets for hurling and football but noticeably have never had a single issue scanning the football ticket (even in McHale this year which I know if known to have caused issues previously).

Have had attendance not recorded for Carlow away in the hurling this season for the hurling and same story (provide proof of being in the ground/receipts for petrol) and still Tickets.ie wouldn't update the attendance.

The system they use is identical to that which they use for Connacht rugby home games but there are never any issues with attendance being updated and the same types of scanners used.

Spoke to many Mayo heads about it this season with similar stories. I have season tickets for hurling and football but noticeably have never had a single issue scanning the football ticket (even in McHale this year which I know if known to have caused issues previously).

Have had attendance not recorded for Carlow away in the hurling this season for the hurling and same story (provide proof of being in the ground/receipts for petrol) and still Tickets.ie wouldn't update the attendance.

The system they use is identical to that which they use for Connacht rugby home games but there are never any issues with attendance being updated and the same types of scanners used.

There's a couple of issues regarding scanning, or lack of. In MacHale park there are the self scanning machines at the turnstiles. You need to give them time to reset before scanning your ticket. If you go through too quick it won't register. Similar with the handheld scanners, I think they are scanning them too quick. Its hard in fairness if there's a big Que shortly before throw in with everyone rushing.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,764 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

card entry for Waterford and Clare/Limerick ST holders for the Walsh Park championship games

Would there be a danger of going over capacity and people might not be left in ???.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    card entry for Waterford and Clare/Limerick ST holders for the Walsh Park championship games

Would there be a danger of going over capacity and people might not be left in ???.

Doubt they will all fit in the stand.

All ticket would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭IanVW

kala85 wrote: »
    Doubt they will all fit in the stand.

All ticket would be better.

The will fit theres only around 700 Waterford s/t holders and 1000 Clare S/t holders

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭North Cork Star

Hey guys,

I'm just attempting to pay the "bring a friend" option there for the Cork v Tipp, Cork v Limerick and Cork v Waterford games but when I click on "Please Select Payment Card", it is giving me no options so I cannot make a payment.

I'm just wondering is it an error on the system or do I have to wait until a certain date to make the payment?

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Hey guys,

I'm just attempting to pay the "bring a friend" option there for the Cork v Tipp, Cork v Limerick and Cork v Waterford games but when I click on "Please Select Payment Card", it is giving me no options so I cannot make a payment.

I'm just wondering is it an error on the system or do I have to wait until a certain date to make the payment?

Thanks in advance.

Is your ST for one of those competing counties?

Advertisement