Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Legitimate post removed from thread.

Options
  • 17-04-2019 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

My post on EU261 compensation discussion are been removed by the Mod.

We disagree on the interpretation of EU261 on whether downgrading seats could be a legitimate claim under the regulation.

He thinks it doesn't apply, I think it might.

"Your posts are off-topic as you blatantly do not qualify for EU261, and your argumentative and demanding posts add nothing to the thread.

Firstly my post was on topic. Does seat downgrading apply under 261.
    EU261 is a legal regulation, the whole discussion is about interpretation of the law.

My posts are not argumentative.

Statement were my made by the Mod which are least disputable.

My posts were not demanding. I made a request, some people answered which were incorrect.

I have PM'd him and still refuses to reinstate my post.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by paddy19
    I am formally requesting you stop removing my legitimate posts.

If my post is not reinstated I will start the dispute resolution process.

My posts are on topic and legitimate.

You may not agree with them but that does not give you the right to censor them.

Your posts are off-topic as you blatantly do not qualify for EU261, and your argumentative and demanding posts add nothing to the thread.

Your posts will not be reinstated, and you are not to post on that thread again. You will be sanctioned in the normal manner if you do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There is no card or ban to review here, so the DR process does not apply.

Moving this instead to the Help Desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭paddy19

He's removing my posts which is an effective ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It’s not a ban though, so it doesn’t fall under the remit of the DR process.

When someone is having issues with a mod, we recommend contacting a CMod for that category and asking them to review.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭paddy19

dudara wrote: »
    It’s not a ban though, so it doesn’t fall under the remit of the DR process.

When someone is having issues with a mod, we recommend contacting a CMod for that category and asking them to review.

Thanks for the fast reply.

How do I find the CMod for Aviation and Aircraft?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi paddy19. the Category Mods are tricky D and unkel. You can find them listed (on Legacy Site) at the bottom of the forum page.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

First things first. Stop posting on that thread as you have been instructed. You have done this three times now and that is unacceptable. Your latest post is deleted.

We will have a look at this in the meantime and get back soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement