Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Broadway Musicals The Lion King or Wicked

• 04-01-2019 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I am heading to New York in April of this year and am looking to go see one Broadway Musical while there. I have narrowed it down to 2 The Lion King and Wicked. I am leaning towards The Lion King but I understand Wicked is supposed to be incredible. Can anyone shed any light on this for me as to which one I should go for? If anyone has been to be these musicals can you please give me your view on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,972 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Wicked is great - Wife loved Lion King (didn't see it myself).

Wicked was on last year here, so won't be coming back soon (i guess). Lion King will be touring UK&Ireland this year - nothing announced for Board Gais in December so good chance Lion King will be on there for Christmas - so maybe do Wicked in New York and Lion King in BG.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Sean_pop

I decided to go with the Lion King after. Thanks for your response all the same.

Advertisement