Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brabazon Hall Cork Street

Options
  • 27-10-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have information about the local area?...I am looking to rent here and need to get a feel for the place.

Bus service to Ballsbridge?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I live up the road from here on the South Circular Road, I am not crazy about Cork Street itself but have family and friends living there and they are happy enough. There isn't a direct bus service to Ballsbridge from there so your best bet is probably to walk to nassau street and jump on a bus from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Not a bad area, not a great area. Safe enough IMHO.

Ballsbridge from there! Bike it you lazy person! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I dated someone who lived there. Wasn't fond of the area after dark. Complex is very secure but in a way that made me feel more nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Not a bad area, not a great area. Safe enough IMHO.

Ballsbridge from there! Bike it you lazy person! :pac:

Dublin Bikes? I think I will do that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

athtrasna wrote: »
    I dated someone who lived there. Wasn't fond of the area after dark. Complex is very secure but in a way that made me feel more nervous.

Thanks for the info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement