Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Team up to rent Dublin

Options
  • 26-10-2015 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey!

I'm looking for someone to team up to rent a nice place in Dublin city center. I left a few ads on Facebook, Daft, Easyroomate and thought I'd live one here as well.

I'm 29, work in the city center, very easy to live with, tidy, considerate and looking to team up with someone professional, male or female, similar age.
    I'm French, have been living in Ireland for 5 years, like watching movies in the evening, cooking for people, enjoying a glass of wine, chilling out but still, always happy to go out for a gig or for a beer :)
    I work Monday - Friday, regular hours, and can spend up to 700 euros a month (max!). Ideally I'd like to find a place where I can have my own bathroom.
    Sooo, if you like what you read, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for reading,
    Marie.
    Tagged:

Advertisement