Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Seniors Aug 2020

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,263 ✭✭✭AllForIt

A shout out goes to AllForIt for providing stellar commentary at business end. Ta.

If Rob Walker can do it, I can do it lol

Ah well, every cloud and all, it'll be another 'funny story' for Ken next time he's on the Late Late; he doesn't have too many..

I think you and I should officially do the BBC snooker commentary. Total piss take, since the BBC seems to think it's all a joke.

AllForIt wrote: »
    I think you and I should officially do the BBC snooker commentary. Total piss take, since the BBC seems to think it's all a joke.

We want 'box seats' at the very least :)

Plus, all the apps & I players installed, as well as all the high tech cameras and microphones and state of the art laptops provided, for live Skyping and the like, if we favour WFH.

Won't be greedy on pay though - A thousand Sterling per match would do.

We want 'box seats' at the very least :)

Plus, all the apps & I players installed, as well as all the high tech cameras and microphones and state of the art laptops provided, for live Skyping and the like, if we favour WFH.

Won't be greedy on pay though - A thousand Sterling per match would do.

I'm thinking of commentating for the Spanish Eurosport channel.

My Espanol is not that good but I'm sure I can go,

Uno

Dos

Tres

What a joke - I haven't changed the 'red button' channel, and they're showing a 'Madness' concert now - for at least the third time this week :pac: - and yet they can't delay the Women's golf highlights for 20 or 25 minutes. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

What a joke - I haven't changed the 'red button' channel, and they're showing a 'Madness' concert now - for at least the third time this week :pac: - and yet they can't delay the Women's golf highlights for 20 or 25 minutes. :rolleyes:

That sucks. I think the BBC with it's 'equality' directive played a part in that editorial decision.

edit: I've never met a woman interested in pub pool/snooker or any cue sports or tennis or golf in my life. Maybe that's just my life, but in my 'lived experience', woman aren't naturally drawn to these kinds of individual sports. It's all stinks of this what a man can do a woman can do narrative.

https://twitter.com/Magician147/status/1297275246089773062

Murphy nails last nights broadcasting fiasco. Of course Murphy lives in Ireland now where unless you're a bit tech savvy you can't access iPlayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Inviere

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Ken has been offered a 2 year invitational tour card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Good for Ken. Pride of Dublin

No word of one for Jimmy

• Advertisement

That's good news. Watching the Seniors I realised how much I missed Ken on the tour. He's an enjoyable player to watch even if he's not one of the all time ultra greats.

Advertisement