Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture delivery to South needs UK postcode

• 24-11-2017 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Any ideas how I can get piece of furniture delivered to Dublin using UK postcode. Shop does Home delivery only and parcel motel likely won’t take it... too big

All advice welcomed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭south

Any ideas how I can get piece of furniture delivered to Dublin using UK postcode. Shop does Home delivery only and parcel motel likely won’t take it... too big

All advice welcomed!

Don't they do bigger items also but you've to collect from them?

Parcel Wizard?
    It costs just €3.85 for delivery from our Virtual Address to your door for a parcel up to 20kg with dimensions 40cm x 40cm x 60cm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭horse7

Try dpd

• Registered Users Posts: 33,368 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Try putting EIRE in postcode.

Or

Phone up and ask the shop....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

How big are we talking?

Parcel motel will arrange delivery to your ROI address if the parcel is too big to fit in a parcel motel storage cabinet thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭horse7

fxotoole wrote: »
    How big are we talking?

Parcel motel will arrange delivery to your ROI address if the parcel is too big to fit in a parcel motel storage cabinet thingy

Would they do a large tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

I'm guessing the shop only does home delivery to UK addresses.

Do you know anybody in NI? If so, get it delivered to them and collect it.

I'd be checking the price here compared to the price in NI plus the delivery charge...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

horse7 wrote: »
    Would they do a large tv

I think so.

Would be worth asking in the Parcel Motel thread

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056698663/1004/#post105372371

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭spuddy

horse7 wrote: »
    Would they do a large tv

They will, and they'll even deliver it for a fee. You might want to purchase their additional insurance, on the assumption that the TV is worth more than 100 EUR :)

Advertisement