Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

XOOM €25 referrals

Options
  • 07-10-2019 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

$25 per referral
    The company Xoom is now part of Paypal. You will get a free $25 for sending money...to yourself. 🙂

How to get it in a few minutes:
    1.Register on Xoom with the supplied referral. PM for the referral link

2.This will take a few seconds, because you can login with your Paypal.

3.Transfer at least $50. Transfer it to yourself. Transaction fee differs by country, but you will earn that back with your +$25.

4.You will get the reward on the same day, or the next business day.

PM for referral code. I only get a limited amount!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Xoom does not support sending money from your country of residence. If you have a valid address in the United States, Canada, or Europe, please update your address.

Need Xoom help?
    Visit the Help Center or Call Customer Service Thank you

No joy!!! :rolleyes:

I live in Ireland!

Part of Europe I think??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Same Ireland not in Europe issue for me. I raised a ticket (on Monday) still no reply. They certainly are a Paypal company :pac:

Advertisement