Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

St Coca's 5k (Kilcock) 28th June 2013

Options
  • 22-05-2013 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭

Friday 28th June 8pm
    Website
    Last year's course
    Last year's results

Given all the praise for the Bob Heffernan race last night I though i'd start a thread on another super fast 5k coming up next month.
    I really enjoyed this one last year. Great fast course and only €12 entry fee with over €2k in prizes and a great feed in the HQ afterwards, you really can't go wrong. Get out and support club races like this!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭ronnie085

Definitely one for the diary, great race although must remember not to have a burger and chips for lunch this year, nearly got very messy :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Bump.
    Anyone else running? Looks like decent conditions: http://www.yr.no/place/Ireland/Leinster/Kilcock/hour_by_hour.html

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Shouldn't have had pizza for lunch - could be messy later on:o. Was hoping to break 21min tonight but not feeling too confident now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Marthastew

menoscemo wrote: »
    Bump.
    Anyone else running? Looks like decent conditions: http://www.yr.no/place/Ireland/Leinster/Kilcock/hour_by_hour.html

Unfortunately won't make it this year but I really enjoyed it last year.
    A very well organised community race. The start was a little messy but a nice course with good support. Lots of cake and buns after too:)
    Best of luck to all racing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭ronnie085

Made my excuses to nip out of work early, looking forward to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Nice race again tonight. Simple but perfect.
    Lot's of PBs for the boardsies, I thought the course was a little tougher than I remember it from last year but still delighted with a new PB of 18:22.

Unluckiest man of the night has to be Belcarra who ran 20:00. Ouch :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Perfect evening for the race, rain held off. Nice spread put on afterwards and as said above very well organised. Liked the selection of sports drinks and water at the finish line. Happy with a pb of 20:50 :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭heffsarmy

Credit to St Coca's, up there with the best 5km races, good course and great spread afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dernipper

Well organised event and a great course, really good event, well done St Coca's

• Advertisement
Advertisement