Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cadetship 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RJ123

Nothing. It’s not looking good

They said they would tell us if we didn’t get in as well so I wouldn’t worry yet. I’m going to call though because it’s important ant for my scheduling and they said it should be out by now

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BittysHill1998

RJ123 wrote: »
    They said they would tell us if we didn’t get in as well so I wouldn’t worry yet. I’m going to call though because it’s important ant for my scheduling and they said it should be out by now

Failed candidates are usually told a few days after successful ones

He said you would know either way same day

He said you would know either way same day

Plus they are usually late one of the cadets joked that you would probably hear a few days after they tell you they will. It’s only one day past the expected day and it’s still morning I tried calling but nobody answered

Just talked to them we will know later today

• Advertisement

Just talked to them we will know later today

Cheers. The wait is killing me 😅.

Plus they are usually late one of the cadets joked that you would probably hear a few days after they tell you they will. It’s only one day past the expected day and it’s still morning I tried calling but nobody answered

Best of luck to you anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Ducky00

Best of luck to you anyway!

Check your emails. Should have gotten one now

Ducky00 wrote: »
    Check your emails. Should have gotten one now

Didn’t receive anything when did you get it

About 10 mins ago

• Advertisement

About 10 mins ago

About 10 mins ago

Did you get an invite?

Did you get an invite?

Got an interview

Got an interview

What day?

Got an interview

Got one too! Looks like the email didn’t go through yesterday caused a panic

Congrats

What day?

Monday

Nice one. Yeah Monday was a bit of an internal panic day haha

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭P0dr1ck

I didn't get one yet so panic stations are in place haha

Nice one. Yeah Monday was a bit of an internal panic day haha

Same. Short turn around for the interview.

• Advertisement

P0dr1ck wrote: »
    I didn't get one yet so panic stations are in place haha

Have you checked all your mailboxes? Junk as well? Don't worry yet like it can take a day or two to come.

Have you checked all your mailboxes? Junk as well? Don't worry yet like it can take a day or two to come.

Ye checked all. Sure look all I can do is wait and hope for the best Haha

P0dr1ck wrote: »
    Ye checked all. Sure look all I can do is wait and hope for the best Haha

Email or call the office. They sent mine after I emailed them so presumably some may have not received them due to an administrative error

Yeah I got Wednesday for my interview so a bit of time to organise a mock which is good. Surprised they didn’t push it back slightly tho after the delay.

Yeah I got Wednesday for my interview so a bit of time to organise a mock which is good. Surprised they didn’t push it back slightly tho after the delay.

Anyone coming down on the bus from the red cow, have you arrived in the curragh yet

Anyone coming down on the bus from the red cow, have you arrived in the curragh yet

Hope it went well for you guys!

Hope it went well for you guys!

Could have gone a lot better. I think it really took me by surprise. Felt I was probably capable of more but sure what’s done is done

Could have gone a lot better. I think it really took me by surprise. Felt I was probably capable of more but sure what’s done is done

Yeah I felt well prepared going into it after my mock but I struggled in some areas and felt rambling at time. It’s really easy to think about the bad stuff though and not focus on your good areas so I wouldn’t worry too much. Going to need to be better for my Navy Interview tho as I felt like I missed some opportunities to talk about the things I wanted them to know about me. I wonder what the in take will be like this year

• Advertisement

Yeah I felt well prepared going into it after my mock but I struggled in some areas and felt rambling at time. It’s really easy to think about the bad stuff though and not focus on your good areas so I wouldn’t worry too much. Going to need to be better for my Navy Interview tho as I felt like I missed some opportunities to talk about the things I wanted them to know about me. I wonder what the in take will be like this year

Have you heard anything back from the navy apart from the garda vetting form?

Advertisement