Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Steve Earle - Vicar Street

• 08-03-2018 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭

Steve Earle’s playing Vicar Street on Tuesday 24th July. I read somewhere that as it’s 30 years since its release, he’ll be playing Copperhead Road in full on this tour.

He always puts on a good show so this is one I’m definitely looking forward to. The Mastersons, who also play in is band are you the support act too and are pretty good as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Wow, I saw news of the 30th anniversary Copperhead Road tour but saw no Irish dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Just looked at recent set lists for this tour and it appears he isn't playing the full Copperhead Road album over here, must have just been a US thing. Pity.

Still looking forward to the gig though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Just looked at recent set lists for this tour and it appears he isn't playing the full Copperhead Road album over here, must have just been a US thing. Pity.

Still looking forward to the gig though.

Was a great gig, almost a full house. Very enjoyable night. The Masterson were good too.

Advertisement