Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

12th April Hail

• 12-04-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭

My brother took these pics earlier. It was strange coming back into Bray earlier with all the hail floating in the huge puddles of standing water.
    DSC_13380001.JPG
    DSC_13410001.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Thats a good sized hail of 1.5cm.
    I see the photogenic sense runs in the family.:)
    Great snaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

That's huge :eek:

I've never seen individual grains that big, but I have seen amalgamations of a number of smaller grains which brought the size to about 30mm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Mothman wrote: »
    That's huge :eek:

I've never seen individual grains that big, but I have seen amalgamations of a number of smaller grains which brought the size to about 30mm

I hadn't seen any that big before either(in Ireland anyway). There were actually drifts of a few inches around the place that lasted from the rest of the day.

Advertisement