Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is your favourite show to debut in 2015 or afterwards?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The amazing world of gumball

• Registered Users Posts: 12,955 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Chernobyl
    Good Omens
    GLOW
    Big Little Lies
    Dead To Me

I've heard good things about Ozark (Netflix) too - on my list.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 28,386 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Succession
    Better Call Saul
    Chernobyl
    Easy
    The Sinner

• Registered Users Posts: 12,193 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

murpho999 wrote: »
    Succession
    Better Call Saul
    Chernobyl
    Easy
    The Sinner

Ohhhhh I forgot about the Sinner. S1 was brilliant, s2 very good, s3 ****e

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Don't own a TV so do not get exposed to much.

But "Norsemen" for me showed me that a good mix of intellectual - base - but also dark - comedy still lives. It's like Monty Python and Ricky Gervais got together and said "How can we take the piss out of Vikings - game of thrones - and woke people all at the same time?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,661 ✭✭✭buried

Twin Peaks : The Return

HyperNormalisation

Chernobyl

People Just Do Nothing

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

This is us
    Mr Mercedes
    After life

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Rightly earned all the anime awards last year. Just sublime, and ufotable have created the most visually stunning anime I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. There are moments where I was near tears from the animation style. Fantastic story too. If you've never watched an anime, or you have previously and didn't get the feel, I recommend this one (preferably in Japanese with English subs, don't know what the English voices are like, but 99.9% of the time they're terrible).

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

The Deuce followed by Better Call Saul.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

The Bureau
    Chernobyl
    Succession

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

House of Cards. Possibly the best series that's been produced in my lifetime.

Derry girls was rubbish. Maybe I was expecting too much, it didn't live up to the hype.

Thought House of Cards started promisingly, but got broader and dumber as it went on.

I've only seen bits and pieces of Derry Girls. It's alright I guess, nothing I'd rate terribly highly tbh.

You should really give Succession a go. I've near evangelical levels of enthusiasm for how good a show it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Marty Xavier

Derry Girls was fairly lame, the odd bit was ok.

Advertisement