Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Form World XV

• 02-03-2012 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

Now that everyone of the major rugby nations teams are playing week in week out i think its a good time to pick the in form world xv for a bit of fun. This is certainly one of the most debated topics amongst friends and there is always a great deal of variety in selections so here is my Form 15.

1. Cian Healy
    2. Schalk Britz
    3. John Afoa
    4. Richie Gray
    5. James Horwill
    6. Stephen Ferris
    7. Thierry Dusatoir/ Sam Warburton
    8. Louis Picamoles
    9. Mike Phillips
    10. Elton Jantjies
    11. George North
    12. Jonathon Davies
    13. Robbie Freuen
    14. Corey Jane
    15. Rob Kearney

this will obviously change as the super 15 gets into the real swing of things and more southern hemisphere players begin playing again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Although he is only back from injury, Tuilagi did almost single-handedly win the game for England v Wales.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Cian Healy is hardly the form 1 this season...hasn't been as good as last year. And Phillips is almost certainly not the form 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭leonard7

make your own team...its also not season based its weekly based and id agree about mike phillips wouldnt put him in but drew a blank at 9. actually had to check who id chosen after i made the team

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

leonard7 wrote: »
    make your own team...its also not season based its weekly based and id agree about mike phillips wouldnt put him in but drew a blank at 9. actually had to check who id chosen after i made the team

I don't watch enough super 15 and SH rugby in general to make a proper judgement.

Advertisement