Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

• 28-10-2020 6:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭

Shiny new thread.

I hope you have wiped your feet & used the hand sanitizer at the door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

G'morning! I'm sitting in front of the telly watching Ireland AM while waiting to go to work for 8 o'clock. My big muddy boots have probably soiled the nice shiny thread already. :D

It's a lovely sunny morning, I'm going to have a very productive day today.
    Well, that's the plan so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Admiring the work I carried out last night. I think I need a life :) But at least some of past lives on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning wherers! Nice to have a bit of brightness again in the morning for a while.
    Early start at the home desk this morning but first, having coffee and toast.

• Advertisement

Hello!!!!!!

*licks everyone*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

We have a small farm so there’s always something to do if you have free time.

I’m on WFH but workload is probably 20%. Herself works half time and it’s frontline work so she’s busier than usual.

This morning I’ll be doing some work, then loading pony and bringing it off to stables to be clipped and daughter has a few days of camp there. Yesterday included a trip off to buy hay.
    Cattle and chickens to feed, polytunnel to bumble about in and have some projects to do in the garden if the weather would only stay dry.

Lockdown for people living in large estates, town or cities must be tough going.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

New thread = No Glitch yayy! !!

Werk side. I was early this morning so took a stroll along the canal. Dublin is lovely in the Autumn.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭peterofthebr

_Brian wrote: »
    We have a small farm so there’s always something to do if you have free time.

I’m on WFH but workload is probably 20%. Herself works half time and it’s frontline work so she’s busier than usual.

This morning I’ll be doing some work, then loading pony and bringing it off to stables to be clipped and daughter has a few days of camp there. Yesterday included a trip off to buy hay.
    Cattle and chickens to feed, polytunnel to bumble about in and have some projects to do in the garden if the weather would only stay dry.

Lockdown for people living in large estates, town or cities must be tough going.

im WFH too, workload is low also - glad im not the only one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Morning. Bedside with coffee contemplating a shower. Nice shiny thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Happy hump day Wherers!

I got up and went out for sunrise this morning to share :D

530886.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Where did the old thread go please? I was still reading it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Good morning..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Happy Hump Day!!! I hope this shiny new thread comes Sephers approved :D

I’m just finishing up breakfast and making a start on dinner, Beef stew is on the menu :)

Dave that sunrise looks amazing! I'm smiling before 11! But you're not the first to make me smile this morning. Ted's closing comments in the last thread did. He's so witty! Some of you might make a morning person out of me yet... Maybe.. probably not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside

Happy hump day folks :D

I didn't want to get out of bed today but I did eventually. Cleaning day today with PA

I really should get in the shower now, shouldn't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Dave that sunrise looks amazing! I'm smiling before 11! But you're not the first to make me smile this morning. Ted's closing comments in the last thread did. He's so witty! Some of you might make a morning person out of me yet... Maybe.. probably not.

It was worth getting up in the cold and dark so Buile! :)
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    I really should get in the shower now, shouldn't I?

Absolutely NOT Sardonicat! That means the day has to start. Have another bit of relaxing :D

Road works going on outside my apartment, I can feel the vibration from the ginormous hammer yoke, but Metallica's And Justice For All is drowning out the noise, safe to say my ears will be ringing later :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,148 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting browsing here and watching TV. I'm not saying anymore as the internet knows far far too much about me!
    A lovely looking day ,from inside in the heat.
    No sign of the wee wag tail (I think) who's been sh?tting on my car but I see the feeder is empty

• Advertisement

OK, I'm washed. Now for the clothes.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

ptch.....they might have wittyness and fancy sunrise photos but watch this

*pulls a funny face*

uVwgAuc.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,148 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sardonicat wrote: »
    OK, I'm washed. Now for the clothes.....

Skip the clothes S. :) and post the reaction

cj maxx wrote: »
    Skip the clothes S. :) and post the reaction

It's not Halloween yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The last thread hadn't fully reached 10,000 posts, what kind of standards do you have Ted?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I didn't sanitise my hands. :eek:

Quiet day wfh so I sorted my sock drawer for excitement. If I'm knocked down I won't be rushed to hospital only to die from shame when they see my threadbare socks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Atchoo!. Ooh new thread makes me sneezy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Atchoo!. Ooh new thread makes me sneezy

It's the chemicals Ted used to fumigate the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Advertisement

I didn't sanitise my hands. :eek:

Quiet day wfh so I sorted my sock drawer for excitement. If I'm knocked down I won't be rushed to hospital only to die from shame when they see my threadbare socks.

But what about your bras and pants? You don't want to be caught in droopy drawers in A&E. Droopy drawers, zero support bra and face mask. That's a fatal combination. There is nothing they could do to bring you back from that..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement