Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

My beautiful sister is getting married this weekend ... I remember collecting her from the hospital!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

honeybear wrote: »
    My beautiful sister is getting married this weekend ... I remember collecting her from the hospital!
    Congrats to your sister. May she and her husband only know happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

honeybear wrote: »

Aw , hope you all have a wonderful day , and many years of happiness ahead for them both HB :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭gifted

Hotel bed in enniscorthy....last day of the course tomorrow....woo hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Goodigal

That amazing sunrise this morning - the colours were fabulous. Love this time of year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Biggest cat is very happy!

He came in from the chill outside, stuffed his face fast, then tunnelled under my bedclothes at the speed of light to warm his icy feet on my warm belly..... His technique is admirable …. lol....

Happy at the deep, deep peace that is more than absence of loud gale noise. A breathing space. Happy that An Post have such a splendid tracking alert service these days and that my precious parcel ( heater and hot water bottle!) is safe with the postman over the water who I authorised to sign for items needing it to avoid them being sent back in bad weather.

SO QUIET! The very air is holding its breath

Oh happy too at the plants in my kitchen. The hot pink geranium I knew when it was a dry speck of a seed now has three huge flowerheads, and its neighbour the Christmas cactus is in bud .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,102 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

That the acronym for the association of plastic surgeons in the UK is Baaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Kildare town having a working(as in no sign of vandalism) phone box!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hanging up my new clothes and having an outing planned for each of them. Having a partner who never gives me a moment's doubt lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Road trip planning to make the most of the time October days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Senior infants kids all coming out with a mask they had made in school on . Of course none of us knew who they were and we had to guess which child to bring home !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Making an appointment to get my hair done on Saturday before work!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Enjoy the wedding weekend Honeybear.
    I saw you comment on something else earlier and was thinking you must have a long weekend off work.
    Now I know why :)

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Grand old drive in to work this morning, and plenty of parking when I got in. If only every morning was like the Friday before a bank holiday weekend! :P

Also, it's Friday of a bank holiday weekend.

Also, it's pay day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Joker at the cinema this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

quickbeam wrote: »
    Grand old drive in to work this morning, and plenty of parking when I got in. If only every morning was like the Friday before a bank holiday weekend! :P

Also, it's Friday of a bank holiday weekend.

Also, it's pay day.

Indeed it is! Means I can light the fire! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th it's Friday !

441d64f9fc4bf5b03ebf9a49d499cf7a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Watching people’s reaction to stuff I love.

Went to see a special screening of The Room last night (complete with spoon throwing!). The guy I went with had never seen it and I loved seeing how he reacted to the genius that is Tommy Wiseau. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Went to see a special screening of The Room last night (complete with spoon throwing!). The guy I went with had never seen it and I loved seeing how he reacted to the genius that is Tommy Wiseau.

Oh hi Mark! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Making this for my niece. She’s a Trolls fanatic. Might start a business. Get your orders in, lol.

aNPkKbl.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Making this for my niece. She’s a Troll’s fanatic. Might start a business. Get your orders in, lol.

aNPkKbl.png

Wow !! I love it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Wow !! I love it

So do I, it's brilliant Retro !

That's fantastic retro!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Joker was brilliant

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Making this for my niece. She’s a Troll’s fanatic. Might start a business. Get your orders in, lol.

aNPkKbl.png

I want 50 by next wednesday, get craving ! :3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

About 10 years ago someone did me a good favour. I never got to thank them in person. Today I went for a coffee, and that man was there. I went over, shook hands, and thanked him for helping me out so long ago. I don't think he had a clue who I was, but I mentioned a mutual acquaintance. I might never meet him again, but I couldn't help but say thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TH that I won’t have to change the clock in my car ... never put it forward the last time!

Coffee time on Saturday mornings.

Th this video, I actually tear down my face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching people fall into the water on ninja warrior. Hilarious.

Advertisement