Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had a Chinese for dinner and now some rolo’s

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Yesterday my first Polish food. One of my family loves perogis and I bought at a Polish shop in Castlebar called "The Breadski Brothers"!

Interesting... first time in a Polish shop too... sweet potato chips, Brussels sprouts and fine beans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Rice Krispies shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I just went to have a banana and realised I forgot them. It's going to be a long day til half 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Left over beef and gravy for little G. with fresh mash. Mrs G. needed a treat and nearly begged me for her absolute fave - chips, beans and fried egg with bread and butter. A greasy spoon special.:D Bought a Yule log in Supervalu. That was dessert.:eek: I am not ashamed to admit that I am supping on a beer this evening. No out the door for work in the morning for me. I've a 60 second commute.

• Advertisement

Pulling a Supervalu chicken korma and rice from the fridge. Its nice stuff and will be microwaved according to the info. Making some fresh chips for on the side and having another bottle of Rockshore. Not fancy, but it does me.

Fresh cod and mushy peas :)

May have found a few rolos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I had two cookies earlier .
    From Papa Johns . First time to get them ,(don't buy Papa Johns tbh ) but they could become very addictive !

Hot , melting chocolate..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Thai green curry with jasmine rice, toffee crisp and a mug of coffee.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Have to whip up some form of lunch for a 12 hour shift.
    Gonna try a boiled rice and veggies. Powdered curry to taste. With chicken(with stock) and bought a bag of prawns , so I'm gonna try find a recipe for those lil guys

Pineapple and ice cream :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

A pair pear

0lddog wrote: »
    A pair pear

....of what?:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Currently doing some damage to a Terry's chocolate orange and a glass or two of cheap French plonk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭VW 1

Porterhouse steak with portobello mushrooms fried in garlic and butter and sweet potato fries on the side.

At herselfs request for her bday.

She's in bed as there's an early shift tomorrow and im watching napoli hoping they score with a couple of beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Tesco Liquorice Twists (with a hint of treacle), and Smirnoff with crushed ice and cranberry juice.

Plenty vodka left but I'm after eating all the liquorice, over half a pound of it.

And I'd eat another bag if it was there.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Fillet steak, chunky chips, mushrooms and crispy onions with a pepper sauce on top. The ladies had the chunky chips earlier with homemade burgers and beans. Homemade burgers are so cool. Wish I'd made one for myself now.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

y'day half a tin of beans as the were in the pan ( very few pans here) than later noodles, the instant kind... food and I are not a happy combination just now :rolleyes:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Fillet steak, chunky chips, mushrooms and crispy onions with a pepper sauce on top. The ladies had the chunky chips earlier with homemade burgers and beans. Homemade burgers are so cool. Wish I'd made one for myself now.:(

You have inspired me to make venison burgers and homemade chips for tonight, gonna top with bacon and cheese.

Having porridge with banana and coffee now.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭VW 1

Interesting, where do you source the venison?

VW 1 wrote: »
    Interesting, where do you source the venison?

I shoot it locally.

Seems I put a temporary kaboosh on the thread there today, sorry about that.

Anyway, the burgers were absolutely divine and that's the overall consensus not just my biased opinion.

The mince was very lean, (fillet and leg mainly) so I added 4 diced streaky rashers, an egg, some oatmeal, a red onion, a red chillie and 3 cloves of garlic along with salt and ground black pepper.

Did the burgers in the oven and added more streaky bacon on top for last 10 minutes, in to a sesame bun then with smoked cheddar on top and a bit of ketchup on the base. Homemade chips on the side and a glass of Baron St. Jean.

Would not have given the bill a second thought if it was served to me in a restaurant.

Go me.

Very bold today. Finished off the santa list shopping earlier and fancied a McDonalds. Quarter pounder meal - large. Extra fries. Card declined. Thankfully had cash on me. Fook you santa! Out for wednesday pints on me tod. No takers. All saving themselves for christmas parties this weekend. Its gonna be a chinese special tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Homemade pizza & wedges with garlic dip.
    Finally nailed making proper pizza.
    It is the food of the Gods...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Tayto cheese and onion sandwich earlier

Birds eye veggie burger in bun with salad
    Oven chips.

Curly wurly for later and strawberry yoghurt

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just woke from a nap so I think cheese on toast for dinner, was gonna make beef fajitas but can't be bothered now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

kimokanto wrote: »
    It is the food of the Gods...

Hmmm...we'll be the judges of that,Hand over a slice please :3

Lambs liver and onions

Gonna have a look around and see what to have for dessert

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Lambs liver and onions

Gonna have a look around and see what to have for dessert

I'd be very confident that you will find something.:D