Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Favourite Christmas Song?

Options
  • 17-12-2015 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭

Let me start this thread/poll by saying that my definition of a Christmas song does not include just any song that was released around Christmas ......... hence no "Stay Another Day" by East 17 for example ....... however feel free to post your favourite Christmas song if it's not included in the poll.

Also, for those "I can't believe you didn't include Stop The Cavalry" or whatever posters, don't take it personally that your favourite wasn't included in the poll .......... there's a 25 max. poll options which is why I included the "Other" option.

Anyway, what's your Favourite Christmas Song?

What's Your Favourite Christmas Song? 58 votes

Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
    0%
    All I Want For Christmas Is You
    6%
    genieteam_actimelRothkoDolphinsmile 4 votes
    Do They Know It's Christmas
    5%
    Taco ChipsMadDog76Leitrim96 3 votes
    Driving Home For Christmas
    3%
    Galwayguy35Littlehorny 2 votes
    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
    20%
    _Kaiser_Bacchusfrashmurpho999[Deleted User]callaway92Brian2208jamesbereEssienballyharpatdealornodeal23droidman123 12 votes
    White Christmas
    0%
    Christmas Song
    0%
    Let It Snow
    0%
    Mistletoe & Wine
    1%
    Maximus Alexander 1 vote
    Walking In The Air
    0%
    Winter Wonderland
    1%
    Del.Monte 1 vote
    Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
    0%
    Last Christmas
    0%
    Happy Holiday
    5%
    Pac1Manc_man[Deleted User] 3 votes
    Santa Baby
    0%
    Lonely This Christmas
    0%
    Silver Bells
    0%
    God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
    3%
    tinyk68donegal_man 2 votes
    We Wish You A Merry Christmas
    6%
    keano_afcCool Mo Dleeside11KingBrian2 4 votes
    Fairytale Of New York
    1%
    Jdoe 1 vote
    I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
    29%
    KilOitJupiterKidthee glitzsugarmansidneykidneygranturismowijamBrianBoru00tracey turnbladdeco nateScorpion StingEdmundybucketybuckyerwanthere123Crumpetsfin12EnergyBlaster 17 votes
    When A Child Is Born
    5%
    3hn2givr7mx1scjluvpaulie21 3 votes
    Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy
    1%
    byronbay2 1 vote
    Silent Night
    5%
    The MajorMyStubbleItches[Deleted User] 3 votes
    Other
    1%
    RobertKK 1 vote