Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you keep count of how many people you've had sex with?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

No matter how drunk I have been, I have always remembered whether or not the deed was done (however poorly or short-lived that may have been)

Is that a guy thing?

armaghlad wrote: »
    No matter how drunk I have been, I have always remembered whether or not the deed was done (however poorly or short-lived that may have been)

Is that a guy thing?

To be honest, I've woken up twice in my life beside someone random and had no clue what happened. After a chat with both women it turns out I "performed" both times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

To be honest, I've woken up twice in my life beside someone random and had no clue what happened. After a chat with both women it turns out I "performed" both times.
    Must just be me.

Any lucky/unlucky female (delete as appropriate) who sleeps with me, for the first time, can expect very little sleep that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

I only had sex with my ex and her best friend, after that time we decided I could do both of them whenever I wanted... but after some time I started the perfer her best friend :P she was 1, better looking, younger, bigger butt, bigger boobs, just better in everything.. and i was her first so that was nice anyway, well for both of them tho :)

was in 2009 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Most days I can't remember where I left my keys never mind who I had sex with ten years ago.

• Advertisement

armaghlad wrote: »
    Must just be me.

Any lucky/unlucky female (delete as appropriate) who sleeps with me, for the first time, can expect very little sleep that night.

Snoring that bad, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

beks101 wrote: »
    Most days I can't remember where I left my keys never mind who I had sex with ten years ago.

I'd be a bit put out if someone couldn't remember having sex with me tbh, I like to think that I give a memorable performance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I get their names and address every time and I send each and every one of them a xmas card every year, no matter how long the sex or relationship lasted, not creepy at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Medusa22 wrote: »
    I'd be a bit put out if someone couldn't remember having sex with me tbh, I like to think that I give a memorable performance :D

I'd be more surprised if they did remember tbh. Alcohol is one hell of a drug.

I know exactly how people I've slept with,because it's nor very many! Ask me how many people I've had "sexual contact" with and it all gets a bit ropey.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I think the night I "came to" during was the night I realised just how strongly alcohol can affect me at times. I honestly had no idea / memory of how I'd gotten into the situation I was in at the time... scared the daylights out of me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement