Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse € 87.08 Delivered from Amazon.it (Was €114.99)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Great price and a great mouse, bought one for WFH for lockdown to replace an apple wireless mouse, it’s miles a head!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TallGlass2

OREGATO wrote: »
    Great price and a great mouse, bought one for WFH for lockdown to replace an apple wireless mouse, it’s miles a head!

Seen a lad in work with one of these well similar design!

Can someone fill me in on what is worth near 90€?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,123 ✭✭✭shanec1928

TallGlass2 wrote: »
    Seen a lad in work with one of these well similar design!

Can someone fill me in on what is worth near 90€?
    it’s worth every cent. You will loathe going back to anything other than it. Well built with some handy features for certain apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

I got this a month or two back on amazon, my hand ached after a few days of use with pain, unfortunately i had to return it in the end, it was a shame because I was really impressed by the mouse but the shape of it was unnatural for me as it raises your hand quite high away from your wrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭whizkid9

Pangea wrote: »
    I got this a month or two back on amazon, my hand ached after a few days of use with pain, unfortunately i had to return it in the end, it was a shame because I was really impressed by the mouse but the shape of it was unnatural for me as it raises your hand quite high away from your wrist.

MX Ergo is the way to go. can get for 60 ish gbp from amazon warehouse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

Mine arrived over the weekend - great mouse - really like it and love the "flow" feature as I use two computers for work. Seamless movement from one PC to the other is a joy.

Still getting use to some of the other features so I think this will grow on me even more.

One application that I didn't expect was that I've found myself using the mouse on the couch when/if I move to the couch to do some surfing in the evenings.... in the past I'd just have used the built-in mousepad on the laptop - the MX3 Master is so much more comfortable.

Wondering why I didn't take the plunge sooner and get a top end mouse.... suppose the price was an initial deterrent but if I get a few years out of this it will be money well spent.

Note: its dropped another fiver on Amazon.es now :-

€74,99 + 7,74 delivery.... Genuine Bargain IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 8 saeire

Was looking at buying it yesterday at £98. delighted i didn't as much better price, Thanks msmx5!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

On Amazon.de MX3 for Mac €75.06 + €7.92 shipping.

Advertisement