Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is 2020 actually a good year?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

I'm optimistic about the future. Think we hit a low point and quite quickly at that but the wheel is slowly starting to change in the right direction.

People will emerge from all this with a sense of what is really important. We will appreciate the little things such as being able to visit family/friends and the luxury of travel.

seenitall wrote: »
    On a personal level, not just a good year, but a pretty great year for me! :)
    Completed a diploma course in the Uni, fought off Covid without any hassle, been on one of the best, nicest trips ever to visit a landmark I’ve long planned to see, and accomplished another very personal goal.

Very happy, thank you 2020!

Oh yeah, meant to congratulate you on the No Fap challenge thread. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭COVID

The UK's days are numbered, Trumps gone and the Irish people have finally realised what Fine Fail/Gael are all about

Maybe 2020 wasn't all that bad

...not bad at all for fans of Shamrock Rovers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Poxy year. Delighted to see the back of it. Can live without overseas travel but the lack of being able to visit my family, the constant stress that was visiting the supermarket or going anywhere, was so crap. Another couple of personal things have made it an awful year.
    Goodbye 2020 and good riddance.

Advertisement