Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted] Mobile home/small house wanted long term to rent on the Dingle penninsula

• 17-04-2014 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello people... im living in the Dingle area the last few years and my situation has changed and i will need accomadation long term. I would prefer a mobile home with stove and a wee garden. if anyone has any ideas or contacts they could share that would be great. To be honest im on a very small budget and cant afford typical rent prices here. i have a small business and can get excellant references. cheers :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I'd say asking around locally and putting up notices of what you're after in shops/supermarkets would be the way to go. Even a small ad in the local paper would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 schlinger

cheers.. ye have put up fliers but nothing yet and the season had just startrd si im sure people prefer to rent to tourists short term more money for them.. a mobile site would be grand would need to be seviced all year long thou.. ie water.. even a serviced private site would be grand could get a mobile/caravan handy enough.. cheers thanks for reply..

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lollsangel

Try west kerry live (thought I seen something recent about a mobile home to rent) or try the caravan park in ventry, I think the owners name is griffin

• Registered Users Posts: 3 schlinger

yep i keep up to date with the wk live... and the mobile site on ventry is not serviced all year round he turns the water off late autumn... ideally ventry dingle.. cloghane castlegregory camp.. thanks for replies lads.. keep them coming.... i will find the perfect thing soon im sure..fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

a difficult time of year for this but keep trying..good luck. sounds lovely.

• Advertisement
Advertisement