Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LC French written topics

Options
  • 17-04-2014 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anyone have a list of popular written topics for the written French paper? I'm going to write chunks on different topics to study but I don't know where to begin topic wise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭icanplaydrums

I find it hard to prepare for, but use your papers. See if you can spot patterns, there'll be a few somewhat generic ones that come up from time to time, stuff like obesity, the environment etc. I'm by far an expert, it'd probably be my weakest subjects but that's my strategy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

In recent years, particularly last year, the pieces were awfully topical. I'm predicting something about sport/sponsorship/racism as a result of the World Cup. I'd also fancy charity as it was topical late last year.

Definitely do the journal intime as it's definitely the easiest question. I'd advise you to get Triomphe au Bac as it has many common topics in a few simple sentences.

Bonne Chance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

Anyone have a list of popular written topics for the written French paper? I'm going to write chunks on different topics to study but I don't know where to begin topic wise!

Sent you a PM.Focus on the actual structure as anything could come up really! I would also prep the journal intime. I reckon they are easier for most students to score highly on that some other sections, once you know your tenses of course! Bonne chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 snapoutofit

robman60 wrote: »
    In recent years, particularly last year, the pieces were awfully topical. I'm predicting something about sport/sponsorship/racism as a result of the World Cup. I'd also fancy charity as it was topical late last year.

Definitely do the journal intime as it's definitely the easiest question. I'd advise you to get Triomphe au Bac as it has many common topics in a few simple sentences.

Bonne Chance!

Racism & the World Cup is what my teacher predicted too, interesting! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Racism & the World Cup is what my teacher predicted too, interesting! Thanks :)

Well that's just what I'm thinking myself. If your teacher gives you notes for the World Cup would you be able to PM them to me please? Mon prof est nul! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 snapoutofit

robman60 wrote: »
    Well that's just what I'm thinking myself. If your teacher gives you notes for the World Cup would you be able to PM them to me please? Mon prof est nul! :o

Of course! We'll get notes after the break no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Poliana.xo

I'd prepare racism, sports, volunteering, homelessness and emigration as a result of recession

Advertisement