Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grove Island accommodation

• 12-04-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Limerick...Grove Island accommodation
    Can anyone tell me what the student accommodation at Grove Island, limerick is like please?

I'm looking to book for a two summer week summer course at the Art and design campus. Is this accommodation near to there? Is it a safe area? Is the accommodation nice?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dead Fella

Hey, Grove Island is about a five minute or so walk to LSAD (Limerick School of Art & Design).
    The accommodation is quite good I've been here three years with no complaints.

I think you can rent a single room for 60 or 70 euro per week over the summer months but just give them a ring and you should get your questions answered. The number I have for them is 061350100.

Hope that helps you and good luck with the course.

Advertisement