Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Black Friday VPN Deals

Options
  • 29-11-2019 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am left with a few days on my PIA VPN subcription. Thinking to switch to another VPN provider. I want to use a VPN to access streaming services that are not available in Australiasuch as Hulu and US Netflix. on Google search, here are some Black Friday VPN deals that I came across:

PureVPN $1.15/month for 5 years (Save 88%)

CyberGhost $3.99/month for 1 year (Save 78%)

ExpressVPN $8.32 for 12 months (Save 35%)

Can anyone tell me which VPN should I pick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

I'm looking at NordVPN too
    3-year NordVPN plan for €3.17/mo. + 3 months extra
    And they give some NordLocker (Our new file encryption app) too.

I researched these guys a while ago but didn't end up getting them. 9.5hrs left to choose :)

+ €26.30 tax for being outside of the US

• Registered Users Posts: 44 KevMac68

samhail wrote: »
    I'm looking at NordVPN too
    3-year NordVPN plan for €3.17/mo. + 3 months extra
    And they give some NordLocker (Our new file encryption app) too.

I researched these guys a while ago but didn't end up getting them. 9.5hrs left to choose :)

+ €26.30 tax for being outside of the US

I have a NordVpn account and have now switched to expeessvpn.
    Unlike Nordvpn i can now connect immeduately without having to try different servers and no more disconnects.
    The apps are also much more polished.
    You get what ya pay for i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

KevMac68 wrote: »
    I have a NordVpn account and have now switched to expeessvpn.
    Unlike Nordvpn i can now connect immeduately without having to try different servers and no more disconnects.
    The apps are also much more polished.
    You get what ya pay for i guess

Hmmm, interesting. I have only connected it a few times here at home (Eir Fibre) and it connected immediately, and I haven't noticed any disconnects.
    I am going out now so will try and keep an eye on it.
    I got the 3 year deals they have going.

Advertisement