Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the best design modeling softwares for jobs in Dublin?

• 02-02-2019 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am a mechanical engineer. Could you please say what are the best design modeling softwares to learn for jobs in Dublin? I know AUTOCAD but like to know what are the other softwares in demand? Ex: solidworks, catia etc.?

Regards,
    Kevin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

kevincool wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am a mechanical engineer. Could you please say what are the best design modeling softwares to learn for jobs in Dublin? I know AUTOCAD but like to know what are the other softwares in demand? Ex: solidworks, catia etc.?

Regards,
    Kevin

Going on job advertisements I've seen, Revit.
    A mechanical/hvac design position is frequently advertised in Dublin for 40/hr and I've seen €70,000 full time roles.

I don't live in Dublin nor am I mechanical, but I do use Revit and have seen these jobs and been envious of salaries on offer!

Advertisement