Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Getting to Cowboys Stadium WM32

Options
  • 26-11-2015 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Alrights lads, from making enquiries it looks like the stadium isn't the easiest place to get to and get back from. Just wondering where people are staying and would it be worth looking into hiring transport for Boards folk??

Staying at the Marriott Quorum myself and its about 30km from the stadium.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Would be interested, any idea of numbers going from boards. maybe look at charter a minibus from Downtown Dallas or something

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TOPDAWG2.0

I've since discovered a company called Rally Bus. Check them out. They're people funded. Basically if they have 25 people they'll put on a bus from wherever you need it or nearby. That's the way I'm gonna go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

We're in the Double Tree by Hilton - Market Center Blvd, Dallas

Advertisement