Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

• 20-01-2008 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,391 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

As requested.

I'd just like to say, my, what nice gear you all have :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Pudding, that Usp of yours is the best looking handgun ive seen [with the exception of beretta's of course] its savage i want 1 :o!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Thank you, that model is by Tanio-Koba http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=5244 , i brought it as a bit of an impulse buy and never regretted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

o1s1n wrote: »
    As requested.

I'd just like to say, my, what nice gear you all have :)
    +1 i'm quite jealous of most of ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

How does the TK twist barrel work out for accuracy and distance?
    I've been curious about these for some time as was considering getting a barrel to fit one of my aeg's if it was worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,420 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

people, have you seen hoplites TM SIG 552 Commando.

damn! fine piece

if only i had an aeg like that, some day :rolleyes:

:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

blay1 wrote: »

damn! fine piece

Cheers Dude :o

Just waiting on some highcaps before I take it out for a skirmish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

blay1 wrote: »

damn! fine piece

yeah i like that too, its suprising this thread wasnt started before, theres a lot of nice stuff in the photos thread that i wanted to comment on.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

I have to say that TM SIG 552 Commando does look amazing

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Wow Shiva, thats a stunning bit of kit, you should consider selling custom AEG's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

I'm still wondering what FPS the kitty shoots at.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Rew wrote: »
    Wow Shiva, thats a stunning bit of kit, you should consider selling custom AEG's.

He does. You just gotta buy the parts.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Check out KDs website if you want to see real customization of a SIG 552

http://www.airsofthacks.com/

All I did was buy a foregrip light, cheek rest and red dot sight and screw them on. Granted they do change the look of the AEG considerably.

I'm not brave enough yet to crack open the gearbox on a new AEG :o

BTW VTEC I likes what you have done to the G36C do you have a name for that custom variant :)

Whoops forgot I had to get the RIS rail mount for the scope as well.

hoplite wrote: »
    BTW VTEC I likes what you have done to the G36C do you have a name for that custom variant :)

yeah its a G36 HRTA., lol, it feels far better to hold than the standard grip which always felt too high up. Now i have laods of space in the new grip so im gonna add an LED light too., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Richie your g36 looks like it should have a grenade launcher or a shotgun on the bottom :p

Richie your g36 looks like it should have a grenade launcher or a shotgun on the bottom :p

lol, its for a bigger battery and a secret weapon.,;).,:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

vtec wrote: »
    lol, its for a bigger battery and a secret weapon.,;).,:p

Would the secret weapon be a railgun? :p

Would the secret weapon be a railgun? :p

no

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I will be. Been thinking about it for awhile now.

Once the ridiculously over-due IT project I'm doing at the moment finishes, I'll have a bit more time on my hands to develop Eirsoft and spend some time with special projects. And I have plans :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,420 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Shiva wrote: »

Once the ridiculously over-due IT project I'm doing at the moment finishes, I'll have a bit more time on my hands to develop Eirsoft and spend some time with special projects. And I have plans :)

:eek: iv a bad feeling in the pit of my wallet! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Shiva wrote: »

want a hand with those projects?

a KD/Shiva special ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

NakedDex wrote: »
    How does the TK twist barrel work out for accuracy and distance?
    I've been curious about these for some time as was considering getting a barrel to fit one of my aeg's if it was worth it.

from what i've heard, the accuracy increase is about the same as using a tightbore barrel instead, Dar has one in his mp5, but he hasn't posted in a while...

i tested that barrel after i installed it for him and it seemed ok, but never did any proper accuracy testing on it

I see, maybe I'll pick one up for the G36 and give it a spin.

kdouglas wrote: »
    want a hand with those projects?

a KD/Shiva special ;)
    And i could be the loveable test monkey for all this gear :D

Don't forget me, if it doesn't exist, I can make it. If it does exist, I can make it better.

I'd love to see an Irish AEG manufacturer, how cool would that be? Although it maybe unlikely...

Given the prices for manufacturing and raw materials, I just don't see it happening. Even parts would be a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

There seems to be a lot of conflicting information on the twist barrels, one thread you read they work great another thread you read and the people see no improvement, a best they seem very temperamental and very sensitive to your set up, one of the only consistent bits of information i was able to get is that the are designed for the 320 -330 fps power range so that perfect for hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

zero19 wrote: »
    And i could be the loveable test monkey for all this gear :D

Deal.

Keith and I will be more than happy to shoot you with whatever we come up with :D

Puding wrote: »
    There seems to be a lot of conflicting information on the twist barrels, one thread you read they work great another thread you read and the people see no improvement, a best they seem very temperamental and very sensitive to your set up, one of the only consistent bits of information i was able to get is that the are designed for the 320 -330 fps power range so that perfect for hear.

I cant really see a twisted barrel being any good to be honest, its trying to use RS technology where it doesnt apply in my opinion and it makes a lot more sense to use a tight bore.,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Is there any chance you guys could link to the post containing the picture when discussing it? It helps the rest of us that aren't too sure which post you're talking about </airsoft_noob>

Advertisement