Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 (Contains Spoilers)

• 21-10-2020 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭

727c6-16013239830047-800.jpg

Current Card

Universal Championship -- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Jey Uso (Hell in a Cell, I Quit match

WWE Championship -- Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell)

SmackDown Women's Championship -- Bayley (c) vs. Sasha Banks (Hell in a Cell)

Jeff Hardy vs. Elias

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

2 Smackdown and 2 Raw. With only Smackdown to go before Sunday, does that mean a couple more Raw matches will just be announced randomly beforehand?

Clocks change this weekend so that's 11pm start. Then a bank holiday as well

• Registered Users Posts: 84,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Reigns/Uso feud is still the top feud for me

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Reigns/Uso feud is still the top feud for me

Yeah one of the best storylines wwe have had in a while

Hope its a real uncomfortable mega brawl type of match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭Sirsok

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Yeah one of the best storylines wwe have had in a while

Hope its a real uncomfortable mega brawl type of match

Is there any other family member they could introduce that can still wrestle?

I know there is the MLW champ that is obviously signed.

Seems its leading to Reigns v Rock with a spear to Rikishi along the way no going astray.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,184 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's a pity Joe isn't part of the family as he would be a great surprise Uso to get involved.

• Advertisement

It's a pity Joe isn't part of the family as he would be a great surprise Uso to get involved.

Sure they could spin it and say he's a distant cousin or something

What's the current story with Joe, which show and is he cleared to wrestle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

11pm start time and, given the small card size, a sub 3 hour show is tempting to me. Though 3 HIAC matches on 1 show is lunacy.

Yeah 5 matches means 2.5 hour show at most.
    I'm sure we'll get a segment or 2 in there. With video packages padding it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,085 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The first Cell match is the main event in a PPV like this. People tire of them over the course of a show. Becky/Sasha stole the show being the first match last year while Rollins/Fiend absolutely stunk out the place.

• Advertisement

Think it'll be cell, non-cell, cell, non-cell, cell?
    I think Roman and Jey will go on last. Not sure if the women will open since that's the only women's match on the show.

10pm- Pre shown
    11-2am- Main Show

Very nice times

• Registered Users Posts: 39,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    The first Cell match is the main event in a PPV like this. People tire of them over the course of a show. Becky/Sasha stole the show being the first match last year while Rollins/Fiend absolutely stunk out the place.

And I think to the surprise of many people here myself included. The kendo stick and chair spot I seem to remember got a good reaction in the show thread and for good reason as it was a very unique spot.

Oh god that main event with the red light and the tool box and chairs. Didn’t Rollins get pissy about the reaction of fans to the match. I do plan to watch tonight but I’m not sure if I’ll see the start. The late window nfl games may finish before it starts as there is a two and half hour window.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Oh god that main event with the red light and the tool box and chairs.

Don't forget The Fiend's cartoon mallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Surely there’ll be a few random matches added to the card? Big E surely needs a match, having been passed up on SD, and the tag titles will surely be on the line somewhere? Retribution/Hurt Business/Bray interactions?

Looking forward to seeing how Reigns and Uso finishes, because I dont think the result is in doubt! Also hope Otis retains the MitB Case, and he’s started to be used as more than a comedy character!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

What chance on a Miz Cash in on Drew? Raw really Needs A shake up and having him chase for the title might freshen things up

Plus they manage to avoid having Roman v Drew at SS should they go with the usual champion v champion stuff next month

Ottis retains the MITB and cashes in on Roman

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

I think whoever is MitB after the Miz/Otis match should be cashing in, because after a HiaC match, the champ has to be in a bad way? Is Otis beating Reigns an option worth considering though?

daithi1989 wrote: »
    I think whoever is MitB after the Miz/Otis match should be cashing in, because after a HiaC match, the champ has to be in a bad way? Is Otis beating Reigns an option worth considering though?

Putting Roman with a comedy act would not be for the best tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭hynesie08

If miz/otis is on before drew/randy, miz is winning, threatening a cash in and getting smashed by the fiend. I guarantee it*

*not a guarantee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Have Otis try to cash in but Roman destroys him and whoever he’s feuding with next makes the save

R-Truth Vs. Drew Gulak for Kickoff

sky88 wrote: »
    Have Otis try to cash in but Roman destroys him and whoever he’s feuding with next makes the save

Big Bill Goldberg for the save

Jesus Booker is painful to listen to..

Must say I’m a fan of Rosenberg. Cheap Heat is one of the better wrestling podcasts

Jarrett looked legit pissed with that song

Great, Mean Street Posse in cosplay are gonna interfere in something...

https://twitter.com/AliWWE/status/1320492848698040322?s=20

Awful, awful stable.

Roman and uso to kick off

sky88 wrote: »
    Roman and uso to kick off

what ??

ending with Roman attacking whoever wins between Drew and Orton kicking off Champ vs Champ at Survivor Series ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,184 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is this midnight start ?

• Advertisement

Is this midnight start ?

On now with the clocks going back

Advertisement