Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 34 New Orleans - Traveling from Ireland

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

Looking at Flights at the moment, the cheapest has a layover in IAD Washington Dulles of 1hr 20mins.
    is this enough time to get onto the connecting flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Flying from Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

flying from cork via london and north carolina at the moment from wednesday to tuesday is looking around 650. hopefully get it down a bit more but i cant wait either way! my 3rd mania after 26 and last year hopefully its as good a week.plenty to do there have most of my trip planned out.many else from here going? should organise a few drinks over!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 panpanini

Hi guys, I have bought 2 Axxess tickets for Saturday’s session at 1pm (5/4/18) I’m looking to get rid of them in favour of going to other events.

As this session is NOT sold out, I’m selling both tickets for under face value at $40 each. The tickets are eTickets & I can accept money via Paypal.

So if you’re thinking of going to this Axxess session or know someone who is, just drop me a DM on here. Thanks.

anyone got any Balor VIP axxess tickets for sale?

• Advertisement

Also after 2 Balor if any around! And two raw tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Have made last minute decision to go to Mania.

Looking for 1x NXT and 1x Hall of fame ticket.
    Also 2x smackdown tickets.

Might have a hof wil know in few days! If I do il also have a supercard of honor ticket if interested

what's everyones thoughts on going to ROH vs NXT?

I’m going to roh even though nxt looks good. Was very disappointed with nxt last year and with roh you have festival of honor to! So for the price of your ticket you have events all day long to there’s q n a sessions matches meet n greets loads!

• Advertisement

I’m going to roh even though nxt looks good. Was very disappointed with nxt last year and with roh you have festival of honor to! So for the price of your ticket you have events all day long to there’s q n a sessions matches meet n greets loads!

I went to NXT last year but wasn't really into any of the talents as much as this year, Black vs Almas should be great. I'm not too pushed on festival of honor, will be at Axxess 1-5pm - would mainly be going for Omega vs Cody, just sort of thinking it'll be more of what we can already see at OTT in Dublin at ROH as opposed to the big production for NXT.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Anyone doing a travel to WM blog don’t forget to share your Instagram, snapchat or whatever you use with the rest of us so we can join in the fun and pretend you’re there with ye :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LivK_x

Hey everyone!   So I'm a little bit late to the party here but this will be my first Wrestlemania trip with my husband, we travel from Belfast to Dublin tomorrow and then fly Dublin to Newark - New Orleans.   Dreading the flying already but will be worth it.   A wee liquid breakfast will help the flight nerves haha Anyone else traveling from Dublin on Wednesday?   Our flight is like 9.20am xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DonMuraco

Best of luck to everyone travelling to New Orleans. I wont be going myself, but went in 2014. I flew from Dublin to Philadelphia/North Caroline/New Orleans...the travel was a nightmare, but the trip was well worth it..

If I could make any recommendations...take minimal time in axxess...the attraction items are superb, but you'll have those covered very quickly...the lines for the wrestlers are beyond belief long, so there's no point, head over to wrestlecon for a much more fun atmosphere and way smaller lines..

Or alternatively, if you want to spot some of the wrestlers, they stayed in The Renaissance Hotel in the French Quarter in 2014...just dress in regular clothes, don't have 50 items in your hand to be signed, and if the doorman ask's you why you're there, just say for breakfast...and you'll get a photo with a few wwe people...again, just be discreet..

If you fancy a pint, id avoid Bourbon Street....no harm in going to see it, but you'll do much better in Frenchman Street...some great 'dive' bars, well priced drink, great music, and great food carts for afters..

Advertisement