Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryanair

• 03-04-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

As a result of the recent airplane crash in the French Alps, Ryanair have issued a new directive to their aircrew:

"ONE PILOT MUST BE IN THE COCKPIT AT ALL TIMES."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

yeah because before was like: "ONE PILOT MUST BE IN THE PLANE AT ALL TIMES"

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭RichieO

Ryanair have found swarms of locusts using their aircraft,
    when they bought in an entomologist, he said,
    “what do you expect, it’s a lo-cust airline, isn’t it?”

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Fir3Fly1995

RichieO wrote:
    Ryanair have found swarms of locusts using their aircraft, when they bought in an entomologist, he said, “what do you expect, it’s a lo-cust airline, isn’t it?â€

Nice one. Lol. Didn't they want us to pay to use the toilet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭maebee

Nomis21 wrote: »
    As a result of the recent airplane crash in the French Alps, Ryanair have issued a new directive to their aircrew:

"ONE PILOT MUST BE IN THE COCKPIT AT ALL TIMES."

Re the above. I happened to be in row 1 on a flight to Dublin yesterday and watched the pilot come out of the cockpit to go to the loo and he directed an air hostess into his cockpit. The thing that really stunned me was that when he exited the loo he asked the air hostess for a cup of coffee. I watched him hand her a fiver and she gave him back €2.50 in change. We all know that Ryanair are a money-making machine but the pilots having to pay for a cup of coffee really surprised me.

Advertisement