Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All ye oul wans and oul fellas out there! Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I think she is still recovering after the summer solstice frenzied debauchery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Rubecula wrote: »
    I think she is still recovering after the summer solstice frenzied debauchery :D
    One can only hope. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

OldGoat wrote: »
    One can only hope. :)
    I'm trying to remember what frenzied debauchery might look like! Leading a very quiet life lately - my bones ain't what they used to be - disfortunately (my new word)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,044 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Here lads, anyone around? Just make yourselves respectable, we might be having visitors. Somebody get out the good tea set. I'll put the kettle on.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

*Starts polishing the silver teaspoons and the cake forks*

• Advertisement

There's cake?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

One hopes... or at least the good bikkies, the ones we keep for when visitors call.

They'll be stale so? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

He's from up no'th so any biccies will do in any state.

Who's from the North, the visitor?

• Advertisement

Beasty, we hail from much the same general area.

Ah, right. I missed a chapter along the way. Anyway, bikkies are bikkies. Think of me as the Cookie Monster, but not as blue.

New Home wrote: »
    Who's from the North, the visitor?
    Not the North, but up north on the errrr, mainland.

Lapland? Is the visitor Santa???? \o/ In that case, can we have mince pies instead???

Nope not Lapland.

Do you want me to type slower for you...?

:p

I like mince pies.

Fat Rascal and Parkin cakeland.

tricky D wrote: »
    Nope not Lapland.

Do you want me to type slower for you...?

:p

Why, is the snow in Lapland giving you frostbite and you can't type properly?

No. Hand cake backfired and now I am the one fettered.

I'm beginning to think TMI, perhaps...

• Advertisement

I like Parkin too.

Visitors?
    /Locks and hides the drink cabinet.

It was unlocked all this time?!!

I think Rubes may have been a lockpick back in the day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Where's the drinks cabinet gone???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

<--<

>-->

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Why am I the last to know what's going on? A visitor? What visitor? From where? What does he/she/it/they want? Is this an important visitor? Do I have to tidy up? You all know I hate housework!

landscape-1478617763-et-phone-home.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

So I should expect a phone call instead then?

• Advertisement

Check the back garden for a speak & spell connected to an umbrella.. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement