Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Better Engineering Server

Options
  • 05-01-2017 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Welcome to the More Better Engineering Minecraft Server.

Server IP: morebetterengineering.com:25570
    Dynmap: morebetterengineering.com:8123

Active Plugins:
    • Lockette
    • Dynmap
    • Essentials
    • Essentials Chat

Whitelist is active, please leave your username in a reply and I'll add you asap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Public transport is still a work in progress and subject to extensive delays/aerial deaths
    pG0AdLa.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Is it possible to add me too? Username "DirkGently". I can't promise to spend massive amounts of time on there at the moment, though.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

bnt wrote: »
    Is it possible to add me too? Username "DirkGently". I can't promise to spend massive amounts of time on there at the moment, though.

No problem! Will add you now! Won't be on myself for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

could ya add me too. ill try get on for some time

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

opps forgot the name lol. mc username is mhiggy11

• Advertisement

I got in OK tonight, not building at spawn at the moment: I'm on an island, starting from scratch, and will build a nether portal there as soon as I'm able.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I joined this evening, am on a few days off so might build something silly...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Any chance of getting Diggr_ and MsPryn whitelisted?

Any chance of getting Diggr_ and MsPryn whitelisted?

Been away a few days, will add both now!

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    opps forgot the name lol. mc username is mhiggy11

Added now, sorry about the wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

nimrod86 wrote: »
    Been away a few days, will add both now!

Cheers, we jumped on for a bit last night.
    Got lockette working, but wasn't able to set a chest to allow others to access it. The signs looked right, but second person couldn't open the chest.
    [PRIVATE]
    Diggr_
    MsPryn

Should this have worked?

Cheers, we jumped on for a bit last night.
    Got lockette working, but wasn't able to set a chest to allow others to access it. The signs looked right, but second person couldn't open the chest.
    [PRIVATE]
    Diggr_
    MsPryn

Should this have worked?

That should have worked yeah... Weird that it didn't, I'll see if I can figure it out later on today.

It's gone all quiet on the server: I seem to be the only one doing anything, and not a huge amount. The server is lagging quite badly, though, I think it could use a restart at some point.

Advertisement