Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Division 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Sorry Hey Darnold, can't see a decent trade for us at all... not a Jackson fan I'm afraid... I'd let an rb go but couldn't see anything to tempt me that's fair

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Going from a 12-1 projected to a 1-12 given the lack of winners on my team. Getting steamrolled this week, will be doing well to only get beaten by a 100 point margin

2 players left to play, they both need to score over 45 points each

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Hollywood Brown on my bench. I'm sick.

Meanwhile Corey Davis has zero touches while his team scored 43 points.

*Sob*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Also having a stinker, need Alvin Kamara to outscore Ted Ginn by 8 points tonight to sneak over the line with a very low score. TJ Hockenson my main man with 19pts - Cam Newton stinking the place up with 6 points is exceptionally grim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

Hoki wrote: »
    Also having a stinker, need Alvin Kamara to outscore Ted Ginn by 8 points tonight to sneak over the line with a very low score. TJ Hockenson my main man with 19pts - Cam Newton stinking the place up with 6 points is exceptionally grim.

TED GINN FOR THE WIN!!!!

BarryC21 wrote: »
    TED GINN FOR THE WIN!!!!

Lost by 0.42 points, yuck. I blame Cam Newtons 6 pointer , congrats on the win!

PauloConn wrote: »
    2 players left to play, they both need to score over 45 points each

The final 2 players hauled in almost as many as the other 7....

Lost by 0.42 points, yuck. I blame Cam Newtons 6 pointer , congrats on the win!

I don’t think either of us were overly impressed with some of our stars. Horrid to lose by less than a point, apologies!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

Cromartie Kids! What a score! Well played!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Probably the highest score i have ever seen in Fantasy Football, including 8 and 10 man leagues. Amazing to do it in a 16 man league. Well done.

m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    Cromartie Kids! What a score! Well played!

Wild, I've been sending screenshots of it round today :D No doubt a lovely start to a 1-15 season!

Am I alone in thinking the new NFL fantasy app is absolute dog****? Every time i tried to view a players stats this morning the app was forced to close. That coupled with the fact that everything is a battle to find makes me really hate it.

Am I alone in thinking the new NFL fantasy app is absolute dog****? Every time i tried to view a players stats this morning the app was forced to close. That coupled with the fact that everything is a battle to find makes me really hate it.

Looks nicer but works poorly, couldn't add a player this morning until after a few goes

Apologies for the late reply, was out of the country for a while! Yeah the new app is terrible when accessing through my old iPhone 6. Seems to work better on an iPad? Maybe my old phone just doesn't have the power to deal with it...

ANYWAY, since I was the stupid one to pick up Antonio Brown I'm now screwed at WR. I'll listen to all reasonable offers for trades which can help me at that position, have a look at Springfield Atoms please!

Case Keenum decided to take the weekend off for me.... Thanks for nothing!!!!

Whats that Josh Jacobs? You want to play out of your skin while i leave you ON THE BENCH!!!!!

26 points just sitting there.... in the overall scheme of things, it wouldn't have made a difference as i had my a$$ handed to me, once again.
    I've lost the dressing room

the team rallied last week and dug deep even with the TE out... was a close one and a bit fortunate.
    Facing into a big week, need to get the W to have a chance of moving up the rankings.

It'd be great if people checked their team every now and again. Ive 3 trade offers to 3 different teams that havent been acted on in the last week ....

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Hoki wrote:
    It'd be great if people checked their team every now and again. Ive 3 trade offers to 3 different teams that havent been acted on in the last week ....

Who you looking to trade away and what do you need?

• Advertisement

I've been rejecting offers like it's hot! :pac:

Just about snuck a win, Rams D top scoring for me :o

DBIreland wrote: »
    Who you looking to trade away and what do you need?

I need the guys I made offers for!! I just want the offers either accepted or rejected so i can move on rather than being left in limbo for a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Not sure if he holds much value but anyone interested in Josh Allen I'll happily listen to offers for him

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

Unfortunately this is a problem is most leagues, especially division 8 where people easily lose interest :(

m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    Unfortunately this is a problem is most leagues, especially division 8 where people easily lose interest :(

Yea its annoying, it wouldnt be too bad if this happened in a smaller sized league as at least the waiver wire would have options. In a 16 team league the waiver wire is bare so you've gotta make some trades to try and make ground, especially if youve started terribly like i have!

I may be doing rubbish this season but im not gonna start giving up my better players for absolute trash trade offers. Jason Witten for Jordan Howard, seriously ?? Im willing to trade but dont be coming at me with that crap...

I may be doing rubbish this season but im not gonna start giving up my better players for absolute trash trade offers. Jason Witten for Jordan Howard, seriously ?? Im willing to trade but dont be coming at me with that crap...

haha there's been a couple of questionable ones, I always try and counter though unless it's mad. There's a few online calculators which are reasonable to make sure no one is getting too ripped off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I'll throw zack ertz up on the trading block looking for a rb in return. Actually apart from zeke I'm open to all offers not that i have many of interest. Jj swatt team

I'll throw zack ertz up on the trading block looking for a rb in return. Actually apart from zeke I'm open to all offers not that i have many of interest. Jj swatt team

I'm stacked at RB but short at WR... I'll take a look (Cromartie's Kids)

• Advertisement

Any use?

Advertisement