Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All My Airsoft Guns and Gear

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭DilD

Have you got any Tracer units?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭RifleIsFine

Nomez wrote: »
    Interested in the src if you still have it ?

Yeah it's still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭sam_massey

Can you tell me a bit more about the mp5sd please
    Brand
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lallydonal

This suits me perfect as I can give it to my brother when he goes to Galway today or tomorrow.

Offer still open
    PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Nomez

Yeah it's still available.

Can you tell me how old it is ?
    Are you the first owner ?
    Any internal work ?
    And can I get a picture of the top rail looking down on the rail From above , not from the sides please .
    Where you based ?

• Advertisement

sam_massey wrote: »
    Can you tell me a bit more about the mp5sd please
    Brand
    Thanks

It's a cyma mp5 sd6 ebb. Condition is used with some minor blemishes but generally very good. It's maybe 4 years old or so but has been used very little.

Nomez wrote: »
    Can you tell me how old it is ?
    Are you the first owner ?
    Any internal work ?
    And can I get a picture of the top rail looking down on the rail From above , not from the sides please .
    Where you based ?

From previous owner:
    "When i got this gun (I am the third owner) the gearbox had already been upgraded as the parts in it were not great .This was done by a techie called Karl **** i am told by the guy i got it off ******.
    I shot the gun a couple of times in skirmish and the trigger response was beautiful!
    I installed the TBB 6.02mm and stock myself.

After a short while I noticed that it would shoot sometimes 2-3 pellets on Semi so in it went to strikearms for repair.

Sean ***** the techie said there were some "juicy parts in the gearbox non 'SRC' and it took him a while to get it back to meas he said there was one or two Spurious parts that took him a while to get."

It's been gamed a few times but hasn't been used that much. I've changed the stock to the magpul one pictured, which requires a 7.4 lipo but I can sell with original stock and crane battery too if needed.

Note I've taken the names out of the quote above. Snip

I'll try to get the pictures for you later.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Nomez

From previous owner:

It's been gamed a few times but hasn't been used that much. I've changed the stock to the magpul one pictured, which requires a 7.4 lipo but I can sell with original stock and crane battery too if needed.

Note I've taken the names out of the quote above. Snip

I'll try to get the pictures for you later.

Is it wired to deans connector or just normal ?
    Can you also post a picture of The original Stock just wanna see if I’m interested in it .
    Externally how is the rifle any body wobble in the upper receiver ?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭fasterkayote

More info on the Jg ak74 pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Chrisbellew

Offer 90 posted for the MP5?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Smithwicks96

Interested in shotgun is it still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joebone

hi you still have the M4?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

I can offer asking on the MP5K, if you include postage to Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

???

Hi everyone, I'm very busy with college these days so I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. I now want to sell as much as possible in one go as I don't have enough time to sell everything one by one. I think 1000 euro for everything is a steal but I'm open to offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

My offer on the Galil still stands if it's available.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Smithwicks96

Hi everyone, I'm very busy with college these days so I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. I now want to sell as much as possible in one go as I don't have enough time to sell everything one by one. I think 1000 euro for everything is a steal but I'm open to offers.

Can you tell us what's left please

Can you tell us what's left please

Everything except the shotgun. This includes the galil and the sd6.

My offer on the Galil still stands if it's available.

Galil is there alright. It I really want to get rid of the whole lot at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭banana_bear

Galil is there alright. It I really want to get rid of the whole lot at once.

I don't mean to be smart, but you had this up for 5 months with lots of interest for single items, but no one showed any inclination of buying the whole lot.

As someone new to airsoft, I wouldn't buy this collection because I can't justify spending a grand on a dozen guns, and I also don't know what to look out for or what it is that I want.

I'd wager that someone who's been playing airsoft for years and has a big collection already is only looking for the odd specific gun, not to buy another collection worth a dozen guns, half of which he already has or isn't interested in.

The only person I can see buying the whole lot is a reseller.

• Advertisement

I don't mean to be smart, but you had this up for 5 months with lots of interest for single items, but no one showed any inclination of buying the whole lot.

As someone new to airsoft, I wouldn't buy this collection because I can't justify spending a grand on a dozen guns, and I also don't know what to look out for or what it is that I want.

I'd wager that someone who's been playing airsoft for years and has a big collection already is only looking for the odd specific gun, not to buy another collection worth a dozen guns, half of which he already has or isn't interested in.

The only person I can see buying the whole lot is a reseller.

This 100%.

The only way someone will pay a grand for all this is if they were all brand new in the box. Too risky paying that much for what could turn out to be very expensive repairs.

Drop your asking price by half and then it's a decent deal.

Fair enough. I guess it was naive of me to expect someone to buy them all. I just have very little time on my hands these days so it would have been very handy for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Can offer 500 for everything if you want quick bulk sale
    Or xbox one, white 1TB, good few extras.

Fair enough. I guess it was naive of me to expect someone to buy them all. I just have very little time on my hands these days so it would have been very handy for me.

So offer still stands on the KA Galil buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

Offer asking on the M60 if it's still available,
    +€15 towards registered post
    No hard case, just gun and mags
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

robust wrote: »
    Offer asking for the m60 & I don’t mind waiting to meet up. Just let me know when...
    Cheers
    Hiya! Does that mean the M60 never got sold after all ? I am Confused . Com

Hiya! Does that mean the M60 never got sold after all ? I am Confused . Com

I don't know
    Op said in one of his last replies everything available except something or other.. So was just offering asking in case

Offer asking on the M60 still
    Can pay anytime

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

I give up on this thread. What a sh1t show!
    Mods should shut it down for messin...

• Advertisement

I give up on this thread. What a sh1t show!
    Mods should shut it down for messin...

Obviously OP hates money. 😂😂

Advertisement