Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Clytus wrote: »
    God..the Twitter war seems to have gone mad.

Apparently theres now a Kinahan splinter group thats formed and they're out to get Daniel K and Fat Freddie. There are also claims that a hit team came after Vic during the week. Not sure who Vic is...if it was mad Vic or someone else.

The really creepy thing about this Twitter handle is they described back in September with pretty good accuracy the Robert Sheridan shooting. How this isint being investigated by Gardai is strange.

As i have said before majority of those pages are that fruit cake talking back and forth to herself and making **** up.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

As i have said before majority of those pages are that fruit cake victoria andreenkova talking back and forth to herself and making **** up.

The page is gone now. I coped onto a few of Vics accounts ok..but this one semed to be written differently. Ah well..she's obviously getting more skilled!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tricky Dicky Ireland

As i have said before majority of those pages are that fruit cake victoria andreenkova talking back and forth to herself and making **** up.

Can you post positive proof that the "majority of those pages" are from the same person ?
    Or are you, to paraphrase your own post "making **** up" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Can you post positive proof that the "majority of those pages" are from the same person ?
    Or are you, to paraphrase your own post "making **** up" ?

Everyone knows its her. And the way you phrased that you sound like her hahh

Commanchie wrote: »
    Everyone knows its her. And the way you phrased that you sound like her hahh

"Everyone knows" ! Really ?
    Where's your proof ?

• Advertisement

"Everyone knows" ! Really ?
    Where's your proof ?

Ah victoria. How are you? More importantly arent you wanted by both sides of that feud hahaha

Ah victoria. How are you? More importantly arent you wanted by both sides of that feud hahaha

I'm great, how are you ?

You divil, you caught me out, how could I have ever thought that I could pull the wool over your eyes huh !!

Mea culpa, it is me, whoever you reckon I am !

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

TBH..it probably is Fruiter Vic. Screenshots of this discussion is on a Twitter handle she inhabits.

Clytus wrote: »
    TBH..it probably is Fruiter Vic. Screenshots of this discussion is on a Twitter handle she inhabits.

Really hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

When is the Patrick Hutch trial due back in the Special Criminal Court? Reports when it was last adjourned said it'd be back for mention by October 8th but no news about it over the last week - presume it's been delayed again and thus the investigation into Spt. Fox has not been concluded, but does anyone know when it's next scheduled for mention?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Criminal informer

When is the Patrick Hutch trial due back in the Special Criminal Court? Reports when it was last adjourned said it'd be back for mention by October 8th but no news about it over the last week - presume it's been delayed again and thus the investigation into Spt. Fox has not been concluded, but does anyone know when it's next scheduled for mention?

Media blackout on the orders of gardai. Last in the press was 3 September for mention on the 8 October, nothing since.

Media blackout on the orders of gardai. Last in the press was 3 September for mention on the 8 October, nothing since.

Have you a source for this? Seems unlikely that the media would oblige, especially given that there are allegations of potential Garda wrongdoing here... Does this mean the case gets buried and we never find out what's been going on that's caused so much internal controversy?

Have you a source for this? Seems unlikely that the media would oblige, especially given that there are allegations of potential Garda wrongdoing here... Does this mean the case gets buried and we never find out what's been going on that's caused so much internal controversy?

I've no source, this as you say is a massive **** storm for gardai, the hacks will abide by anything ordered, otherwise they've no sources.

One example of many below.

thejournal.ie/man-taser-arrest-clondalkin-4292750-Oct2018

"Gardaí requested a media blackout yesterday morning as their operation began."

I've no source, this as you say is a massive **** storm for gardai, the hacks will abide by anything ordered, otherwise they've no sources.

One example of many below.

thejournal.ie/man-taser-arrest-clondalkin-4292750-Oct2018

"Gardaí requested a media blackout yesterday morning as their operation began."

FFS, this is one I'm seriously curious about :D Surely though court proceedings are generally a matter of public record, even if the media don't report? Don't know if the Special Criminal Court is different, but shouldn't information about the trial be available from an official source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I don't think you can compare a request for a media blackout during an active armed hostage situation with a request for a media blackout on court proceedings involving possible issues with Garda conduct! And the former was rendered rather pointless anyway given the extensive social media coverage provided by locals.

Media will destroy AGS when this stuff hits the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Just as Freddie gets put away looks like Brian Rattigan will be out sooner rather than later. Just pleaded guilty to manslaughter to a crime he was previously convicted of murder. Time served should see the new sentence meaningless.

He still got 17 years for directing drug operations in 2008, who knows how long he will serve of that.

FFS, this is one I'm seriously curious about :D Surely though court proceedings are generally a matter of public record, even if the media don't report? Don't know if the Special Criminal Court is different, but shouldn't information about the trial be available from an official source?

The interest is huge in this trial you aren't the only one, it will come out eventually, but it has took a weird turn since the death of well respected detective.
    I don't think you can compare a request for a media blackout during an active armed hostage situation with a request for a media blackout on court proceedings involving possible issues with Garda conduct! And the former was rendered rather pointless anyway given the extensive social media coverage provided by locals.

I agree, it's like comparing apples and oranges, but it's the only likely explanation I personally can conclude, or there's a highened risk to his life because of reporting court dates.

There nothing goin to happen in Patrick Hutchs trail until the investagion is finished into Colm Foxs suicide. The papers said that the timeline for that is the end of October so were not just there yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Just as Freddie gets put away looks like Brian Rattigan will be out sooner rather than later. Just pleaded guilty to manslaughter to a crime he was previously convicted of murder. Time served should see the new sentence meaningless.

He still got 17 years for directing drug operations in 2008, who knows how long he will serve of that.

17 years minus a quarter remission is 12 and 3/4 years. Not too long to go in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Steviesol

Patrick hutch was up in court 8th Ocotber apparently. But no word. Has anyone heard anything ?

Steviesol wrote: »
    Patrick hutch was up in court 8th Ocotber apparently. But no word. Has anyone heard anything ?

Remand till nov.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭benny79

P.Walnuts wrote: »

He's locked up since 2002, 16 years done. More than Gilligan.

benny79 wrote: »
    He's locked up since 2002, 16 years done. More than Gilligan.

If i was pauly g id be feeling uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭benny79

Who's Pauly g?

benny79 wrote: »

Who's Pauly g?
    https://www.herald.ie/news/rattigan-death-threat-man-was-dealing-heroin-29325870.html

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

You don't not oblige to a Garda court order

Jonathan keogh & Thomas fox Guilty of murder, Tossy guilty of possesion.

Gina put back till after lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Jonathan keogh & Thomas fox Guilty of murder, Tossy guilty of possesion.

Gina put back till after lunch.

Excellent result.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement