Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Random Inn - a place to chat and introduce yourselves (Awww...a Kildare forum..)

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Buffman wrote: »
    Well I was a DIT man myself, so welcome to the darkside.:D:D
    IT s kick ass

well I've to wait till Sept 09. am a bit late for this year and I have a few things on early next year so its not the right time for me :D for definitely next year I will be there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

ChewChew wrote: »
    well I've to wait till Sept 09. am a bit late for this year and I have a few things on early next year so its not the right time for me :D for definitely next year I will be there!!

Your certainly planning ahead anyway, fair play ta ya.:)

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

Your certainly planning ahead anyway, fair play ta ya.:)

i've a 5 week holiday to go on. cant missing 5 weeks of school now can I?? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Fall_Guy wrote: »
    I KNEW it wasn't just me, the place it crawling with gay folks (not that there's anything wrong with that!)...hmm, about the culchie thing, i'm guessing after 18 years of having to supress their sexuality in order to avoid regular gay-bashings from the local jocks from the gaa clubs, the fresh faced culchie gay-folk lose all the run of themselves when they reach the liberal gay-friendly college town that is maynooth. They must love it, its like a whole village-load of the only gay in the village all descending on one unsuspecting satellite town, from a famine to a feast in one simple CAO admission!

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sophisticated6y

Is there anyone else here representing the wild west bog?!

Put the tae and hang sangadiges down, step over the turf and get onto boards!

• Advertisement

Buffybot. . . . I hope you dont mind me posting this, and please feel free to delete if you feel appropriate!

Looks like the Monasterevin forum has been shut down BUT there is a new home for anyone who is interested! :D

www.celbridgediscussion.co.nr

Now please pardon the URL but this is expected to change over the coming weeks. Admins are planning a huge facelift and this will expand the board from being just Celbridge but to facilitate anyone within the county who wants to use the forum! :D

It's good crack, and has been kept going with a few members over the last year and hopefully with word of mouth we can build it even more and welcome our neighbours along!

So it doesnt matter where in kildare you are from. . . just come along, join up and lets get this thing going!! EVERYONE is welcome!

Looking forward to meeting some of you on the other side!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cabra64

Athy +1
    Minor Football County Champions as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Ay Cee wrote: »
    Kildare Town in the hizouse:D
    Second that brother, literally :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭guil

am i the only one from newbridge here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Confey (Leixlip), County Senior Hurling Champions ;)

• Advertisement

Just going through the oul subcsribed threads and said I'd give this 1 it's 2009 bump. Anyone new in Kildare?

guil07 wrote: »

It would appear so.:D

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

Originally Posted by guil07 View Post

Nope, me too:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

yeah maynooth ftw!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭Melted M&M

Meh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭thebigredone

i'm from the sprawling metropolis that is newbridge too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭paulkellypix

Hello to all my fellow Kildareians!

Paul is the name and I live (and work) in the Prosperous/Naas area.

Great to see so many people from the area posting.

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Leim an Bhradain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Confey, Leixlip

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Stickying this thread so everyone has a place to chat, introduce themselves to the locals and be a bit random :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Prepare for the rush!!!!!!!!
    Or tumble weeds.
    I think the latter. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

hello all .meme from straffan . liveing in clane.;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Leixlip far ender here. a typical Dulchie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Hello, Im Holly from Clane.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Im a blue wolf who lives in the woods between confey and far end, im an outsider. But Im a kildarian yay :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Leixlip Confey blow in here............ only living there 21 years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Fall_Guy wrote: »
    Another celbridge-head here, seems to be all north kildare folks on this, does no one south of naas use boards?!
    Banjo country.
    I was actually at a cattle market once on that tesco site before they demolished it, now that was an experience...
    A few of us went in there on and started bidding on the cows.
    The owners copped on straight away and we were hastily removed.

gatecrash wrote: »
    Leixlip Confey blow in here............ only living there 21 years!!
    We can get this blow-in. I know his address.

Terry wrote: »
    A few of us went in there on and started bidding on the cows.
    The owners copped on straight away and we were hastily removed.

You mean you got moooooved on!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kilmac

Hello Kildare Forum, Leixlip blowin from Cork. Not sure if my place is Hill or Farend (Dun Carraig) I probably don't qualify for either as I didn't grow up here. Very funny commentry though from the rival Leixlip gangs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭albert-bundy

this is a terrible thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

kilmac wrote: »
    Hello Kildare Forum, Leixlip blowin from Cork. Not sure if my place is Hill or Farend (Dun Carraig) I probably don't qualify for either as I didn't grow up here. Very funny commentry though from the rival Leixlip gangs :D

I did the Cork to Leixlip thing about 20 years ago myself. where abouts were you?

Advertisement