Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brocan Wood - Monasterevin

• 08-08-2020 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I’m thinking of buying in the next phase of Brocan Wood. Can any of the current residents let me know their thoughts on the estate? Is the broadband good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭pennydreadful

SophW wrote: »
    Hi, I’m thinking of buying in the next phase of Brocan Wood. Can any of the current residents let me know their thoughts on the estate? Is the broadband good?

Don't live in the estate but quite close and we have excellent broadband and reliable 4G. Lived in Monasterevin all my life so ask away if you have any questions

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SophW

Don't live in the estate but quite close and we have excellent broadband and reliable 4G. Lived in Monasterevin all my life so ask away if you have any questions

Thank you! I know the broadband seems like a strange thing to be concerned about, however it seems I will be working from home for a long time.

Is there a take away you’d recommend? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭pennydreadful

SophW wrote: »
    Thank you! I know the broadband seems like a strange thing to be concerned about, however it seems I will be working from home for a long time.

Is there a take away you’d recommend? :)

Absolutely, I understand. I've never heard of people having issues in the area really.

Luigi's for chips, Ron's for pizza, Chen's for Chinese :) get your weekend papers in Frawley's, a small little local shop that has been on the go years!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SophW

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback and look forward to trying those!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

Absolutely, I understand. I've never heard of people having issues in the area really.

Luigi's for chips, Ron's for pizza, Chen's for Chinese :) get your weekend papers in Frawley's, a small little local shop that has been on the go years!

I would expect a food business named Luigi's to be the to go place for nice pizzas :) but thanks for the recommendations.

We'll be moving to Monasterevin in a few months, so these tips are appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

Hi and welcome to Monasterevin.

Pizzas - Luigis, Rons or Apachie.
    Chips - All the above + the Golden Fry.
    Chinese - 3 choices.
    The Manly Hopkins pub is under new ownership and from what Im told will be a bar/restaurant after refurbishment.
    The Venice of Ireland pub does food.
    Excellent Super Valu with good deli counter.

Hope you settle in well.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

I cant find any information online, but did Monasterevin ever got cases of pyrite? Or at least, in the last 20 years ?

Thanks

Advertisement