Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Last frosts

• 02-04-2004 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of planting seeds fairly soon and am just wondering if/when the risk of frost is deemed to have passed.

I know we don't get much here on the west coast but knowing my luck...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

It's difficult to know for sure but frost risk is minimal enough from in or around now.

None this morning as it was too windy, but the last two mornings in a row here , we have had frost, enough to burn plants.

Advertisement