Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carefull - snow in places

• 30-12-2003 6:50am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Eh, here in Cork it hasn't rained or hailstoned or anything in weeks...

Comments

• Just to update this from the AA website:
    The North West of the Country was worst affected by snow today, particularly Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal and Roscommon. Conditions have improved on roads in Mayo. Conditions are good now on main roads in Leitrim and Sligo but there is still snow on back roads. Snow is still a problem on back roads in Roscommon. Back roads remain treacherous in Donegal with snow and ice especially bad in Letterkenny, Burtonmore & Lifford in Donegal. Main roads in the county are improving. Conditions are quite good in Monaghan, earlier snow is no longer a problem on main roads. Main roads are fine in Cavan, but there is still some snow on back roads.
    Wicklow: The Sallygap is impassable due to snow. Gardai are advising motorists to take an alternative route. Two buses are stuck at the Sallygap Crossroads, causing problems for traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

No snow in my own little corner of west Mayo (apart from a scattering on the hills). It doesn't even feel that cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

3 inches back home in North Meath/South Cavan

I'm missing the phun here in Dublin :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

bloody weather, has quashed my plan's of going out tonight.

\me takes another slug of vodka.

Advertisement